Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on the G&G GR15 Raider,

Options
  • 04-11-2009 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

Looking for info/recommendations on the G&G GR15 Raider,,,appreciated.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Its really good, i think it was "whats the best M4" thread in the reviews section where i posted about it the other day and theres some info on it there. The internals are regular G&G gear and their already known for reliability. its about 320fps and with decent ROF,., I was planning on doing a review on mine but i want to give it a bit more abuse before i put it into writing., :)
    It has a lovely grip on it, almost like 416 type but a little different. nice to hold. i like the RIS front end and the gun itself is nice and short, its light and well balanced. the receiver is ABS but its pretty good stuff, think CA sportline ABS quality and you'll have an idea of everything the G&G is not., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭blacon9

G&G rock ;)

Advertisement