Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The developers arre screwing us !

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭jimmmy

dresden8 wrote: »
    Once again, apologies.
    Apology accepted, no problem. As I said, my point was that most of the developers are bust. As Colm McCarthy said on RTE's Frontline a few weeks ago, if you squeeze them fully, they would only be able to pay the national debt borrowing for "about an hour and a half ".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭NewDubliner

jimmmy wrote: »
    Apology accepted, no problem. As I said, my point was that most of the developers are bust. As Colm McCarthy said on RTE's Frontline a few weeks ago, if you squeeze them fully, they would only be able to pay the national debt borrowing for "about an hour and a half ".
    But couldn't we docommision them and Fianna Fail and put them beyond all use? After all, we don't really want these gombeens in power if we ever have a bit of money again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭dresden8

As Colm McCarthy said on RTE's Frontline a few weeks ago, if you squeeze them fully, they would only be able to pay the national debt borrowing for "about an hour and a half ".

That's still no reason not to do it.

They're going to squeeze me further and that won't add up to anywhere near an hour and a half.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭jimmmy

But couldn't we docommision them and Fianna Fail and put them beyond all use? After all, we don't really want these gombeens in power if we ever have a bit of money again.

What do you mean by "docommision them " ? You mean put them in concentration camps or something? One of the developers I know was just a public servant who built a few apartments on some land he acquired. They do not all have 2 heads, green tails and live in the tent at the Galway races ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

What do you mean by "docommision them " ? You mean put them in concentration camps or something? One of the developers I know was just a public servant who built a few apartments on some land he acquired. They do not all have 2 heads, green tails and live in the tent at the Galway races ;)

i knew it! those lizards "V"'s :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement