Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Nov 7] SSAI meeting on licencing

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I'll agree :D 110%

Anything RRPC disagrees with I'll agree with :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

I'll agree :D 110%

Anything RRPC disagrees with I'll agree with :P

bunny always lies :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

I disagree with Greenacre, rrpc and Bunny.
    Orthogonal logic is a wonderful thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Greenacre wrote: »
    Before anybody hits the reply button to tell me where i'm wrong, ask yourself will your reply serve to strenghten our cause as sports people or reinforce the divides?
    Can you offer anything positive?
    Yeah. Five years of my life spent working on this forum, which I happen to think has been a positive thing for the shooting community as a whole.

Which is why I disagree with folks who'd like to see it censored and limited and locked down.

Sparks wrote: »
    Yeah. Five years of my life spent working on this forum, which I happen to think has been a positive thing for the shooting community as a whole.

Only because your opinion is the only one that counts :P
    Which is why I disagree with folks who'd like to see it censored and limited and locked down.

I agree and I'm uanimous in that :D

• Advertisement

rrpc wrote: »
    bunny always lies :pac:

No he doesn't :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭knockon

Absolutely correct. As a CF owner of 2 Pistols I am anxious, annoyed, blah, blah.... People who contribute to these topics in the shooting forum (B'man, Sparks, RRPC, Bunny etc.) all have different views but are a tremendous support for guys like me who without this forum would be starved of any information. Keep it going...

Advertisement