Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 missing snakes

Options
  • 04-11-2009 3:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

:eek: got 3 missing snakes. Went out toinght to do my usual checks, found 2 of my carpet pythons missing from their tanks, and my cali king missing too..
    Gotta set some traps for em and see if the buggers come out for food. So for now, im down to 7 snakes and 3 lizards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Padjo1981

How big are they? I know from experiance that they are buggers to catch. My boa got out a while ago and squeezed in behind a skirting board. Had to dig him out lol. Good luck finding them
    :eek: got 3 missing snakes. Went out toinght to do my usual checks, found 2 of my carpet pythons missing from their tanks, and my cali king missing too..
    Gotta set some traps for em and see if the buggers come out for food. So for now, im down to 7 snakes and 3 lizards.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

king is 4.5 - 5 foot, carpet pythons are just babies..not even 18 inches long yet... got loads of expereince,, been keeping reptiles for a few years,,it just sucks when they get out..got a feew tricks to catch em,, one of the best is a coke bottle with a rat or mouse in it,,theyr drawn to the smell. or some flour on the floor..

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭aboutimeilogin!

king is 4.5 - 5 foot, carpet pythons are just babies..not even 18 inches long yet... got loads of expereince,, been keeping reptiles for a few years,,it just sucks when they get out..got a feew tricks to catch em,, one of the best is a coke bottle with a rat or mouse in it,,theyr drawn to the smell. or some flour on the floor..

the king will eat the carpets. are you keeping them in fishtanks btw?

the king will eat the carpets. are you keeping them in fishtanks btw?

DUH!,, thats kinda obvious since kings are cannibals..!!! Like i said,, I have enough experience to knwo what im doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭aboutimeilogin!

Like i said,, I have enough experience to knwo what im doing!

obviously not if 3 got out on you!
    hope you find them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

I hope you find the carpets before the cali does!

I did find them,,..found the carpets under the storage unit i keep my food n stuff in, next to their tubs..... Cali is still awol, but if he is where i think he is then il have him by 2morro evenin..and to the other dude,,,Snakes ARE escape artists.. NO matter how well you keep them loced up, no matter how much experience you have,, yer still gonna have one or 2 escape on ya. Dont say its not true cause it is.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭FAYESY

Hun I am so pleased you found the carpets! fingers crossed you get the cali next :D I love mine occasionally! They get out of the tiniest gaps!

I think i spotted where the king is,, problem is,,i gotta clear the whole bloody room,,well kinda,, just have to move everything to one side of the room, lift up carpet ( the kind ya walk on ) lift up old pit boards, clean out pit, then hoipefully find carpet.,

Advertisement