Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Interested in living in Drumcondra?

Options
  • 04-11-2009 3:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

We're looking to move into a four bedroom house in Drumcondra and need one more person to be able to afford the full deposit (600euro) so if anyones interested please let me know. 2 guys that would be moving in are currently going to DIT Bolton Street we're all between the ages 18-22.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

I'm confused; is the deposit 600 between 4 people (very cheap house), or 600 each (Holy **** i hope it has a jacuzzi)?

There's an accomodation sharing section on daft for helping to find roommates, maybe have a look and see if anyone is looking in your area, or post there looking for someone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 IAmYourWaitron

600 each, 300 deposit, 300 first months rent... And thanks, I didnt know daft had a section for this kind of thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

I dunno if you'll have much luck with it, i've never used it myself, but it's there!

Maybe don't say 600, the impression i got that it was 600 deposit (and thus presumably 600 rent), mention it's 300 for each seperately, cos 600 is way too much for that area, and 300 is right.

Advertisement