Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite boards.ie username?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

If orestes was still here, my username would be the best ever.

0/ orestes, if you are still reading.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

If orestes was still here, my username would be the best ever.

0/ orestes, if you are still reading.:p

it's a reference to the wrestling move, i never would have guessed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Grammer is spelled grammar.

fail.

Eh, yeah .. I know! That's why I wrote Fail! :rolleyes:

Nobody has done what???

Why nobody has registered the name GrammarNazi and went around getting joy out of pointing out Grammar and spelling mistakes.

Does anyone not see the irony here that I was having a pop at people who are Grammar Nazis and I spell Grammar wrong and low and behold .. *sigh*

it's a reference to the wrestling move, i never would have guessed.

High Five. 0/

itsallaboutheWrestling.:pac:

• Advertisement

High Five. 0/

itsallaboutheWrestling.:pac:

itsallaboutheLita....... Boom!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Why nobody has registered the name GrammarNazi and went around getting joy out of pointing out Grammar and spelling mistakes.

Does anyone not see the irony here that I was having a pop at people who are Grammar Nazis and I spell Grammar wrong and low and behold .. *sigh*

It's not Ironic at all actually. Grammar and spelling are not the same thing.

itsallaboutheLita....... Boom!!

I'll give you the Edge on that.

Pffft, Symantics

I have an Uncool thread running there at the minute .. anything to add? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

OutlawPete wrote: »

Just this last post then I am back on topic.

You sir, Fail EPICLY!!! http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=17616

Boo-YAY

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭not bakunin

oh, just remembered IvyTheTerrible

I'll give you the Edge on that.

How Christian of you not to Rock the boat

• Registered Users Posts: 14 GrammarNazi

Just this last post then I am back on topic.

You sir, Fail EPICLY!!! http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=17616

Boo-YAY

No you FAIL EPICLY!! In spelling & grammar you'll find 'spaces' are quite important.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ha! /bows

tut tut OutlawPete ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

No you FAIL EPICLY!! In spelling & grammar you'll find 'spaces' are quite important.

Mini, surely that should be ;

"No, you fail epically! In spelling & grammar, you'll find 'spaces' are quite important."

Nice try though. Just gimme the password for the GrammarNazi account and I'll be on my way! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14 GrammarNazi

"No, you fail epically! In spelling & grammar, you'll find 'spaces' are quite important."

Nice try though. Just gimme the password for the GrammarNazi account and I'll be on my way! :P

Register SpellingPolice and I'll swap ya :D

That's not me Pika, As far as I remember I only have 1 boards account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

ScienceNerd..

at least I'm not the only one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Register SpellingPolice and I'll swap ya :D
    hmmm BdGramerdue would be your enemy, wouldn't it?

• Advertisement

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    hmmm BdGramerdue would be your enemy, wouldn't it?

Your Username was cool when it was Random Chatbox. Then I got the image of Gabbo from the simpsons into my head!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 !!

That's not me Pika, As far as I remember I only have 1 boards account.

Suuuuure, that's what they all say....

!! wrote: »
    Suuuuure, that's what they all say....

It's not. In fact I made a post in TLL less than a minute before that post was made.

If I knew what time the account was registered I probably made a post then aswell.

It's not me. I don't like having 2 accounts. I would be found out too fast, my posting style would give me away!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Your Username was cool when it was Random Chatbox. Then I got the image of Gabbo from the simpsons into my head!!!
    It's why I had to change it , there is nothing remotely cool about me:D

It's not. In fact I made a post in TLL less than a minute before that post was made

Of course it was me MD. If you look above mods have thanked a post where I was 'revealed' .. my IP is no secret from those who have the powers ;)

Was only joshing .. OutlawPete's a little sensitive to his English writing skills. I was taught English by an old Navajo indian high on an apppalachian trail, she did her best dammit :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's not. In fact I made a post in TLL less than a minute before that post was made.

If I knew what time the account was registered I probably made a post then aswell.

It's not me. I don't like having 2 accounts. I would be found out too fast, my posting style would give me away!
    Pity itsallaboutheL doesn't feel the same.

and thanking himself :rolleyes:

Pity itsallaboutheL doesn't feel the same.

and thanking himself :rolleyes:

That's just mean.:(

That's just mean.:(

Her/His Stalking powers far outweigh yours!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Its true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

True. And I like his consistency - most posts are him referring to pandas or trying to convince people he's a panda.

I'd laugh if there was actually a panda in Dublin zoo with a laptop, posting on Boards!
    :D

Don't think it's Dublin zoo though...

Advertisement