Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to improve the traffice of my site?

Options
  • 04-11-2009 8:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have a UGG website, do very bad on search engines, so anyone can give me some SEO suggestions, that may be can make my website better.thanks so much.
    my site is www.uggsaleau.com.
    thanks again!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Google search engine optimization. Way wrong forum, btw!

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Moved to Internet Marketing/SEO forum, move it again if it does not belong here. Do not know how it was posted in the GAA forum :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

How long is this site live? Google hasn't even got it indexed yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I have a UGG website, do very bad on search engines, so anyone can give me some SEO suggestions, that may be can make my website better.thanks so much.
    thanks again!

Why not go to popular internet forums, create an account and give your website address I'm sure people would click on the link.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Have you submitted a sitemap to Google?

Also how come your Uggs are so cheap?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 johnlawlor

thanks again!

tip 1 / content
    tip 2 / content
    tip 3 / content

Its really more simple than you think, Just put some informative content on your site, dont place keywords every where you can ! the google bot knows what your up too, and keep links simple.

mysite.com/services/advice.html or *.php

add your site to google maps ect.

remember dont duplicate metatags, titles, meta descriptions.

google trys to present the best content from millions of websites ..

good luck and keep it simple..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

RoadKillTs wrote: »
    Have you submitted a sitemap to Google?

Also how come your Uggs are so cheap?

More than likely because they're brought in from Asia for pennies and resold at profit.

Needless to say they're 100% and still good value to customers who wants the deal! :)

More than likely because they're brought in from Asia for pennies and resold at profit.

More than likely they are fake :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

RoadKillTs wrote: »
    More than likely they are fake :)

Yeah, but anytime I bought from Asia, you'd need a microscope to see the difference. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fire250

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fire250

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭turbot

Mods,

What are the rules re: Link Spamming for SEO purposes - with my 15 years of Internet Marketing experience, thats the way I'd describe Fire250's posts.

bnjmnbnjmn330

Are the UGGs licensed and are you allowed to sell them?

If you are selling "fake / unlicensed UGGs" surely the only ethical way to conduct business is to make your customers aware of this?

Mods,

What are the rules re: Link Spamming for SEO purposes - with my 15 years of Internet Marketing experience, thats the way I'd describe Fire250's posts.

Hi turbot,

It's a bot. It obviously picked up we were discussing uggs and decided to leave an ad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

Hi all,
    you should consult a SEO companies. Search engine optimization is the process to improve the page rank of your web site in a search engine. search engine optimizer can improve your website's rank within a weeks or a days at any seacrh engine.
    thanks,

Fantastic insight you have there sparkles. Thanks for the info.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Old topic.. not much worthy of keeping it open!

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement