Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refill a black+white ink cartridge container?

Options
  • 04-11-2009 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭

Where could i go in Cork City to get this done, where's the cheapest place really??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Nem_e

I've never seen a white ink cartridge, but if you go onto YouTube and search refill cartridge with the manufacture and cartridge number you should find some nice video's showing how to do it yourself (an example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayschOFzwP4&feature=player_embedded ), all you need then is the ink which I’m sure Google could help you source.

oh and i don't have a clue where to get this done in Cork , just taught i'd offer an alternative solution

• Registered Users Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭Esse85

Thanks but id rather just get the shop to just refill it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭woytek_tzn

near bus station there's a place... but I'm not sure about that white one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

woytek_tzn wrote: »
    near bus station there's a place... but I'm not sure about that white one:D

Recharge is the name of the shop. Have gotten a black cartridge refilled in one of their stores for about €12 and it was done within an hour. Highly recommended :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Def no such thing as white Ink budd.

What kind of Cartridge is it? I'd personally be very careful when it comes to refills I used to work in office supplies and the amount of Printers that where wrecked from shoddy work was mind blowing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

There's a place on Castle street too (the street that is the path from Daunt Square to the North Main St). When I bought cartridges there I was told they can refill them.

Advertisement