Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming lessons.

Options
  • 04-11-2009 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there are swimming classes on during the day in any pool besides Roxboro? I know ul's are evening classes.thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

St. endas used do pay as you go classes during the day, i used go 3 years ago, whether they still do.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

cards wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there are swimming classes on during the day in any pool besides Roxboro?
    john_cappa wrote: »
    St. endas used do pay as you go classes during the day, i used go 3 years ago, whether they still do.....

I think cards was speaking about St. Endas, roxboro has been closed for years now.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

i was wondering that, i though the Rox was closed for the last few years but wasnt sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Yes Roxboro pool unfortunately closed down a few yrs ago, but St Endas pool is still open and yes they are still doing pay as you go swim lessons, altho I think think they are mainly for kids, but dont quote me on that!
    You can call them on ask them, they are on 061 410 310. My kids go to these and they are excellent.

• Advertisement

banjobongo wrote: »
    Yes Roxboro pool unfortunately closed down a few yrs ago, but St Endas pool is still open and yes they are still doing pay as you go swim lessons, altho I think think they are mainly for kids, but dont quote me on that!
    You can call them on ask them, they are on 061 410 310. My kids go to these and they are excellent.

They def did adult ones as i attended myself but these may have ceased by now

Was thursday mornings if i remember correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Roxboro swimming pool was demolished about 4 or 5 years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭cards

thanks.

Advertisement