Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jedward to perform Ghostbusters Theme on X Factor Saturday

Options
  • 04-11-2009 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭

Oh god yes. Now perhaps there's a more apt forum for these guys but they trascends cultures, taste and ability so here goes:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a184939/john--edward-to-sing-ghostbusters.html

John & Edward to sing 'Ghostbusters'
    Tuesday, November 3 2009, 09:18 GMT

By Alex Fletcher, Senior Entertainment Reporter

John & Edward will sing Ray Parker Jr's 1984 hit 'Ghostbusters' on this weekend's X Factor.

The Irish twins have been rehearsing the track, which was used in the Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd film of the same name, in preparation for Saturday's Songs From The Movies theme.

According to The Mirror, the duo will wear the jumpsuit outfits made famous by the comedy movie.

Songs From The Movies was last used on The X Factor in 2007, when winner Leon Jackson performed Michael Bublé's 'Home'. The year before, Leona Lewis sang 'Lady Marmalade' from the film Moulin Rouge.

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Moved from AHs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

Why were you reading the article?

Why did you start this thread?

Why do you care?

Why?

Why?

Why?

P.S. Anyone who uses words like "Jedward", "Brangelina" or "Frenemies" should be tied up and shot with balls of their own shite.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

They looked like women dressed up as men last weekend.

Scary.

I wonder will either of them be dressed as Slimer?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Long Onion wrote: »

Why do you care?

Why?

Why?

Why?

P.S. Anyone who uses words like "Jedward", "Brangelina" or "Frenemies" should be tied up and shot with balls of their own shite.

I love them. They are gods among men. I offer no apology :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Agreed, portmanteau terms represent the dead end of western civilisation.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Why do you care?

Why?

Why?

Why?

LOL

Well for me, its more entertaining than looking at Cowens face woofing down at us from the TV screen.
    They make me laugh - they are all part of a thing called "entertainment".

Next year I expect to see them in a Dublin Pantomime somewhere. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,167 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Biggins wrote: »
    They make me laugh - they are all part of a thing called "entertainment".

Or edutainment. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

genericguy wrote: »
    i hope they die soon.
    Wow, two 18 year old kids having fun on the tv upset you that much?

Must not have an awful lot going on offline, eh? You poor little man, did the big singing, dancing bullies make you cry into your cornflakes last Saturday night while you sat glaring at them alone?

Cop yourself on.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/11/04/x-factor-our-night-with-twins-john-and-edward-grimes-exclusive-115875-21796180/
    Just the end has a little something extra in it about the performance. They're hoping to have someone in a Cowell mask that they're going to shoot lasers at :P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Rb wrote: »
    Wow, two 18 year old kids having fun on the tv upset you that much?

Must not have an awful lot going on offline, eh? You poor little man, did the big singing, dancing bullies make you cry into your cornflakes last Saturday night while you sat glaring at them alone?

Cop yourself on.
    Ha post of the month:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement