Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie FIFA 10 league - Season 5 (Results/Fixtures/Tables)

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Congratulations to Valencia (Kirk the Dog) (Joe 123) on winning the premiership this season his first in the premiership, in the end it was very close beating off Seville (G M E 27) (Cactusmac88) in the final week!!

At the other end the following have been relegated.

Juventus - Quit
    Arsenal - Quit
    Real Madrid - No broadband (watch out championship season 6)

prem.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

LEAGUE NAME: Championship
    RESULT: AC Milan (Parawind) 0-0 Chelsea (Garball1)

Snap exact same as the last time we played, theres just no way to break down chelsea with milan. Hit the woodwork with my best chance.

Well thats all my matches played, out of my hands now.

This is my other result that hasn't been added to the table
    Parawind wrote: »
    League: Championship
    Gameweek 10
    (Parawind) AC Milan 4 - 1 Liverpool (Bennycon)

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭selephonic

Week 5
    RESULT: Chelsea (Garball1) 0 - 2 Barcelona (BeeeeKay)

Week 10
    RESULT: Barcelona (BeeeeKay) 3 - 4 Chelsea (Garball1)

Really think this game decides the winner before the game starts!! Chelsea couldn't get any luck in the first game, shouldn't have finished as it did. In the second game Barcelona would do nothing they were told to, passing to the right when I'm holding the stick left, Ibrahimovic missing open goals from 2 yards. One win each was probably fair enough but I'm sure Garball feels a little robbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Sdtimeout 7-1 Yapamillias

GG, Valencia are very slow at the back and City are not slow up front...good mixture for me...he scored a very nice chip as well in the second half.

Aldunne 1-3 Yapamillias

Should have been 6-0 to me easily. Dont know if his message of 'you were lucky' was sarcastic or not because he hardly tested given and his goal resulted from a through ball and the goal keeper running towards it....letting it run by him leaving gabby to score with no keeper. I think THATS quite lucky. All that said he is the 2nd best player ive played in the championship so far.

Gotta play dufflecoat and nedved for my last two games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Week 5
    RESULT: Aston Villa (alofthedunnes) 0 - 1 Liverpool (bennycon)

Week 11
    RESULT: Aston Villa (alofthedunnes) 2 - 1 Liverpool (bennycon)

Week 10
    RESULT: Aston Villa (alofthedunnes) 7 - 1 Fiorantina (Mise)

Week 11
    RESULT: Aston Villa (alofthedunnes) 1 - 3 Man City (Yapa)

You did get lucky. Had one of those games where everything went wrong. Players not doing what I was telling them and defenders going out of position. It always happens when playing away from home. Should have scored another couple and not conceeded any of the goals you scored. You're the third best person I played

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

League is done so it probably doesn't matter at this stage but just like to point out that one of my games against milan wasnt recoreded apparently. Was 3-2 to Man city. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Dont think this was posted

Championship
    Valencia 3 - 2 Liverpool

That leaves me 1 game short V Barca

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Well season 5 closed at midnight on Friday and no games were played, ah well.

Congrats to Man City (Yapamillias) who ran away with the league dropping only 5 points in the whole season. Well done Also to Inter (Town Man) & AC Milan (Parawind) who gained promotion to the Premiership.

championship.png

Advertisement