Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 bodies found so far in serial killers home

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

My cousin lives across the road from that house. He has talked to Anthony Sowell a few times. About a year ago the garbagemen were doing the rounds in the neighbourhood and when they were carrying a binbag away from Sowell's house my cousin overheard Sowell say to one of the garbagemen, "don't let the arse fall out of that one."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

stick him in jail with some big black fella called bubba hehehehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

My cousin lives across the road from that house. He has talked to Anthony Sowell a few times. About a year ago the garbage men were doing the rounds in the neighbourhood and when they were carrying a binbag away from Sowell's house my cousin heard Sowell say to one of the binmen, "don't let the arse fall out of that one."

hahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

hahahahaha

MATE:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

There's already a death penalty thread. 2 actually. It it fashionable at the moment?

We'll have the "price of christmas" threads soon, then nothing but shagging threads in the spring, then back to traveller threads next summer.

It's the ciiiiiiircle of life....!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I heard on Newstalk this morning that his mother went missing after threatening to evict him?

It could be total BS though, rumours are bound to get out of hand for this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Wouldn't killing him take away the option of learning from his actions and thus learning the causes and how to prevent such events happening again in the future?

I don't think Clarice is doing interviews anymore.

Advertisement