Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal vs. AZ Alkmaar

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

What a great goal by Diaby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Mesmeric.

Here was me ready to say Arshavin had a bad game but he's got three assists... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Corcs001

Well the right Diaby showed up anyways. Good goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Was I right or was I right with my statement earlier on about Diaby? :P

Redzer7 wrote: »

I'm gonna go with you were right.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Great being a Gooner.

Cesc for Taoiseach

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Poor defending there, no need to throw so many forward for the corner.

Almunia seemed to be caught in two minds to watch the shot or cover the two unmarked men in the middle, 50/50 shot and he guessed wrong

Disappointed we conceded that. Clean sheet for two games in a row would have been nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Galvasean wrote: »
    I read today that Wenger was opting for Eboue over Sagna. Either way I'm expecting a cosy win for arsenal, nettng 3 or 4 in the process. I can't see them making the same mistakeas last time, especially not at home.

Woohooo, love being right! :D
    Who was Cesc shouting at after he scored?
    I'm pretty sure he said Fuck you to whoever it was,

Barcelona maybe?
    Redzer7 wrote: »

Glad i mentioned that I rate him highly in the Arsenal thread earlier :P

4 great goals. My favourite moment was Eduardo's beautiful backheel to set Arshavin lose.

Conceading one took a bit of the gloss off of it, but hey, conceading one late on isn't so bad when you've already got four. That and we had taken off our 3 top players at taht point.

I know it was champagne football, but let us not forget AZ would be a mid table Premier League team, so let's not get too carried away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement