Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung tacco lite & Bluetooth

• 04-11-2009 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    I got a tacco lite recently and love it except for one little thing ....
    I have bluetooth built into my car and with my previous Nokia, as long as the BT was turned on on the handset it would connect automatically to my car. With the tacco, even though BT is switched on It doesn't automatically connect to the car - I have to decide if I want to switch the audio feed on or not ... This means having to dig the phone out of my bag and connecting it manually ... I know it might seem trivial but i keep forgetting and missing calls cause the bag is in the back of the car with the phone still in it when the calls come through ..
    so my question is ... is there any way that I can get the phone co connect to the car automatically ???
    Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

In bluetooth menu, if you click on the carkit in the listed paired items, click on it, then it should have an authorise option, when you click it, should give a yes or no option. Make sure this is 'yes'.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭greengirl31

Hi Davy,

That worked a treat - Thansk a mill

GG

Advertisement