Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riverside Bar and Bistro

Options
  • 04-11-2009 3:22pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭

New pub opening in Maynooth, 830am till late. I saw it this morning, thought I'd share.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

Apparently it's gonna be a Sports Bar. 5 50inch plasma tvs.

Anyone in it yet?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Not open yet. I think tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

Just googled Riverside Bar Maynooth and they dont have a website. Poor stragety from a new business. It would have been nice to see a menu without having to find out by trial and error.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Am I right in saying that it's in the same place Ken's used to be?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Apparently it's gonna be a Sports Bar. 5 50inch plasma tvs.
    Tvs don't make a sports bar. People make a sports bar. And it's not like we need a new bar in Maynooth to boost the crowds for big events.
    Just googled Riverside Bar Maynooth
    Just did that too - 1st result was this thread :pac:
    Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Am I right in saying that it's in the same place Ken's used to be?

Where's that? Where's this new bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Macros42 wrote: »
    Where's that? Where's this new bar?

In/under Manor Mills

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

It looks nice inside, open in a week or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Anyone know if it's open yet? Thinking of trying it out for the SA game next Saturday.

Surely it must be open by now? Anyone in it yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 robdig

it opened last saturday. havnt been in it yet walked past it coz i work in de shopping centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BOOKWORM.1

Agree Marco. The pubs that are already there are doing no business.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

Open for food as far as I know, the bar part doesn't seem to be open as it has covers over all of the taps that I could see last weekend...

It doesn't have a menu at the door, and we didn't go in to look at the menu's on the tables as there were no customers in it just the staff tidying, it looked like they were still setting it up almost... but if there wasn't something that myself and herself liked the look of on the menu it would have been hard to get up and walk out when you're the only customers there!! So in the end we went elsewhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ant2406

Have eaten here on a few occasions now and have found the food abso fab.... The quality for value is extremely good. Bar is opening within the next 2/3 weeks cant wait will say it will be a good spot for a few beve's with the girls .... They are also doing a loyality card which we found great too... :-)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I heard the bar opened this week. The guy must have lost a fortune not being able to cater for the Christmas parties and breakups. Best of luck to them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ant2406

The bar opened Sunday it was great... Great food and drink now. I'd say its gonna take off really well... Glass of wine for the girls bottle of beer for the lads happy days :-)

Advertisement