Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS3 slim (120 GB) and Modern Warfare 2 only €299 @ GameStop

• 04-11-2009 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Just got an email from them...

http://gamestop.newsweaver.co.uk/i1ei8mq2mes-nncry9qsf2?email=true

Get a PS3 120GB plus Modern Warfare 2 for only €299.99!

Pre order today in-store, this is a limited offer and valid while stocks last.

Modern Warfare releases Midnight 9th November, play it first at GameStop!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

was it an email or your boss telling you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Tea_Bag wrote: »

I think he works for ShopTo, judging by the amount of "deals" of theirs he posts on HUKD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭QenTox

Tea_Bag wrote: »

I thought I clearly stated "I got an email from them..." and I included the email in my post as well...
    I think he works for ShopTo, judging by the amount of "deals" of theirs he posts on HUKD

lol at you the groutch :D So then I work for GameStop, ShopTo, Play, The Hut and every company I post a deal for :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

QenTox wrote: »
    lol at you the groutch :D So then I work for GameStop, ShopTo, Play, The Hut and every company I post a deal for :P

no, about 85-90% of your deals are shopto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭QenTox

no, about 85-90% of your deals are shopto

Well, there is a reason for that :P They charge us £3.50 for delivery, but UK delivery is free and ShopTo Monday Star Buys are usually very good offers from a reliable company... Just read the HUKD rules and you will see, that the self promotion is against the rules. I don't even know why I bother to explain this to you... Please, no more off topic, thx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 lollipop08

go on you tell him;)

Advertisement