Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photographic passport copies?

Options
  • 04-11-2009 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

So last my wallet last weekend, enclosed was my agecard and bank cards etc. Heading to Tripod tonight and was wondering whether a photographic copy of my passport accompanied by a valid student ID would gain me access?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Sweet wrote: »
    So last my wallet last weekend, enclosed was my agecard and bank cards etc. Heading to Tripod tonight and was wondering whether a photographic copy of my passport accompanied by a valid student ID would gain me access?

I'd say it depends largely on what age you are/look. How much you've had to drink and how you conduct yourself going in.

You'll probably be fine going in with other people who all have ID as long as you look like you're over 18. Do you tend to get asked a lot by bouncers?

Advertisement