Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge a boardsie for the Santa Strike Force II.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I challenge Pighead to post in After Hours in the first person for a full week.

He has to make at least 3 posts a day in the AH forum for the full week.

50 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,865 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I challenge Pighead to post in the first person for a full week.

He has to make at least 3 posts a day for the full week.

50 euro.

He does that in soccer and music anyway so hand over your fifty kind sir.

This was good fun last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,920 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I challenge Terry to kiss Fink Goodie :D

€20

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Theres gonna be nekkid boardsies in public places all over the country :eek:

edit: Ill do it actually :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I challenge all the female mods to pose for a calender which will be sold, and the proceeds go to charities

I pledge €100 if it happens

• Advertisement

I challenge all the female mods to pose for a calender which will be sold, and the proceeds go to charities

I pledge €100 if it happens
    Ill pledge a €50 and buy 5 calendars :)

EDIT: Does it have to be restricted to mods?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,382 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

$20 for a photo of The Citizen.

Probably on the Luas a lot by the sound of it.

I wonder if he pays a fare or if he just does what he wants. Like Batman.

Ill pledge a €50 and buy 5 calendars :)

EDIT: Does it have to be restricted to mods?

Nah, anyone that wants to take part could I guess.

There's loads of photographers on boards, I'm sure someone would be willing to do it for free

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Nah, anyone that wants to take part could I guess.

There's loads of photographers on boards, I'm sure someone would be willing to do it for free

I'll take the photos ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I think someone should challenge The Flutt to post on Boards for a week without mentioning toilet humour!
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Well it's not very unique is it? It's a bit Die Hard 2. Plus you've met me. That ain't gonna be a pretty naked picture.
    And mine was?

That calendar one sounds good.
    It doesn't have to be filthy.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Terry wrote: »
    And mine was?

It was.... rugged?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

I think someone should challenge The Flutt to post on Boards for a week without mentioning toilet humour!
    :D

I'll take him off ignore for a week for €50.

Terry wrote: »

That calendar one sounds good.
    It doesn't have to be filthy.

No, of course =)

It doesn't even need to be all female.. a comedic take on the life of a mod using everyday scenarios maybe?

I know the Defense Forces have a lithography dept., maybe Makikomi could get a discount on printing the calanders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

No, of course =)

It doesn't even need to be all female.. a comedic take on the life of a mod using everyday scenarios maybe?

I think a Boards calender could be quite fun actually! "Get yer ban stick out for the girls" :P

Only problem would be trying to represent ... the entirety of Boards in 12 photos :/

I think a Boards calender could be quite fun actually! "Get yer ban stick out for the girls" :P

Only problem would be trying to represent ... the entirety of Boards in 12 photos :/
    See how many want to do it, then see how many of those actually can do it.Divide the remaining amount by 12 and see how many can be in each month(obviously more or less for some depending on locations etc etc etc)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Haha, I think the calendar would be cool. Not sure how many people would want to see me pose for it though, so leave it to the mods! :pac:

Also, the Flutt does post a lot of stuff which doesn't mention toilet-related things. Generally about grammar, oddly. Outside of his toilet posts he's actually a pretty cool poster, I enjoy reading his "normal" stuff as a rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Surely we can all have a big-boards think-tank and invent a few more months?

jumpguy wrote: »
    Surely we can all have a big-boards think-tank and invent a few more months?

Or group photos..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

liah wrote: »
    Or group photos..
    A far more plausible solution indeed...:o

• Advertisement

Or group photos..

If every forum that was interested in taking part got it's members to think of an idea of a shot which represents that forum it'd be cool

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

If every forum that was interested in taking part got it's members to think of an idea of a shot which represents that forum it'd be cool

Or use the 12 most popular forums, or any 12 forums who are interested in featuring and have representatives/mods from each forum posing for each month.

Or use the 12 most popular forums, or any 12 forums who are interested in featuring and have representatives/mods from each forum posing for each month.

What are the top 12 forums?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Haha, I think the calendar would be cool. Not sure how many people would want to see me pose for it though, so leave it to the mods! :pac:

Also, the Flutt does post a lot of stuff which doesn't mention toilet-related things. Generally about grammar, oddly. Outside of his toilet posts he's actually a pretty cool poster, I enjoy reading his "normal" stuff as a rule.

If it's nude then I do :P Gotta see what female Canadian version of me looks like newd :P

The calendar is a fantastic idea, nude or not!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Maybe someone should challenge Brummytom to go a week without mentioning his dirty habits on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

laugh wrote: »
    What are the top 12 forums?

I didn't say top 12, I said 12 most popular, meaning the 12 that get the most traffic. Or alternatively any 12 who want to volunteer!

I didn't say top 12, I said 12 most popular, meaning the 12 that get the most traffic. Or alternatively any 12 who want to volunteer!

Isn't that the same thing or well that is what I meant.

1. After Hours
    2. Soccer
    etc

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

PI has the most lurkers, how does that get involved???

• Advertisement

PI has the most lurkers, how does that get involved???

:eek:

Advertisement