Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge a boardsie for the Santa Strike Force II.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

PI has the most lurkers, how does that get involved???

PI will be represented by a group of people with their faces pixilated out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

PI has the most lurkers, how does that get involved???

A pic of boards resident sexologist?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

laugh wrote: »
    Isn't that the same thing or well that is what I meant.

1. After Hours
    2. Soccer
    etc

Sorry, yeah! Poker, Motors, Ladies Lounge, would probably also be up there, not sure what others

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Sorry, yeah! Poker, Motors, Ladies Lounge, would probably also be up there, not sure what others

BGRH... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Finally

I have an epic idea

I want Sharpshooter to record a cover of Bruce Springsteen's "Born to Run", entitled, wait for it, "Born to Pun" (See what I did thar?)

Unfortunatly, I won't be donating any money towards this, but it would be epic if the song was recorded :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

A pic of boards resident sexologist?
    Wibbs?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Terry wrote: »
    Wibbs?

Yup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

bluto63 wrote: »
    Maybe someone should challenge Brummytom to go a week without mentioning his dirty habits on boards.

Well... why don't you challenge him, since it was your idea in the first place? Come on, it's for the kids!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Yeah seriously, if you're going to suggest something just suggest it an offer a bleedin' euro or something for them to do it, not like it's gonna break the bank.

With that said :D;

I challenge pikachucheeks to "challenge The Flutt to post on Boards for a week without mentioning toilet humour!" to the value of €1.

I challenge Blut63 to "challenge Brummytom to go a week without mentioning his dirty habits on boards." to the value of €1.

If both challenges are met, then it'll be €5 (total :p).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

bluto63 wrote: »
    Maybe someone should challenge Brummytom to go a week without mentioning his dirty habits on boards.
    Well... why don't you challenge him, since it was your idea in the first place? Come on, it's for the kids!

My dirty habits are most certainly not for the kids! :mad:

Anyway, Go for it. I'm hoping that because I'm so terribly afflicted by sods law, I'll get my end the one week I'm not allowed to tell anyone.

• Advertisement

I'll take him off ignore for a week for €50.

You're a better man than I am ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I challenge all the female mods to pose for a calender which will be sold, and the proceeds go to charities

I pledge €100 if it happens

i suggested a sexy tattoo and piercings calender AGES ago but no one listened to me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

I challenge all the female mods to pose for a calender which will be sold, and the proceeds go to charities

I pledge €100 if it happens

I'll take the photos !! (just got underwater housing for 5D so can do at least one pic underwater- which would be cool)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Toots* wrote: »
    Jaysus, only 6 since the original suggestion, and already halfway towards a nekkid Dr.B! We should try and get a mod in the nip at a prominent location in each county. (I'm so not volunteering BTW;))

You'll never get each county I would think!!!

Put me down at €20 for the Calendar idea, nekkid or not, but preferrable nekkid.

Also, if someone needs to get nekkid in Cork :P.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i suggested a sexy tattoo and piercings calender AGES ago but no one listened to me:(

I listened and said make a thread about it :mad::mad:

Will wrote: »
    I listened and said make a thread about it :mad::mad:

naked sexy tattoo and piercings calender ftw!!!:D

naked sexy tattoo and piercings calender ftw!!!:D

How many ladies are willing to pose naked and have sexy tattoo's or Piercings?

ahem.... some of them piercings may not be visible in a calendar :P

Not necessarily naked.... can also be suggestive poses...or do a mock up of famous people - ie. marlyn monroe white dress pic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

You'd be surpsised!!

im totally up for it,this was all just a clever ruse so i could get naked;)doesnt have to be just ladies!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

start a thread in t&p then saranne see how it goes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Toots* wrote: »
    Jaysus, only 6 since the original suggestion, and already halfway towards a nekkid Dr.B! We should try and get a mod in the nip at a prominent location in each county. (I'm so not volunteering BTW;))
    Im not a mod but ill get nekkid in Waterford :pac:

Why am I so hell bent on getting naked in public:confused:

Will wrote: »
    start a thread in t&p then saranne see how it goes :)

on my way!:D

Im not a mod but ill get nekkid in Waterford :pac:

Why am I so hell bent on getting naked in public:confused:

Yeah, why does it have to be Mods :(

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Cos its like seeing your boss, a figure of authority if you will, starkers !

'cos the number of pages in a calendar are limited ... I'm not saying it has to be a MOD - can be males or females as far as I'm concerned - as long as money is raised and a good laugh is had.

PCPhoto wrote: »
    I'll take the photos !! (just got underwater housing for 5D so can do at least one pic underwater- which would be cool)

i think you should do the photos for the tattoo and piercings calender cause were so much cooler;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

It's really nice that so many people are getting involved in this.
    It's amazing to see people coming together with the aim of doing something nice for others.
    Fair play to everyone, for wanting to make a difference! :)

kensutz wrote: »
    Join the queue starting on page 1 ;):D

anyone else offering an underwater shoot ? :P

spotted on PI you are getting 400mm and 500mm ...wow !!! (went a little overboard in last couple of weeks - now have 5D, 7D, (2x)1D mk2 and 40D...as well as bought housing for 5D and underwater strobes.... and couple of other lenses etc etc.)

• Advertisement

It's really nice that so many people are getting involved in this.
    It's amazing to see people coming together with the aim of doing something nice for others.
    Fair play to everyone, for wanting to make a difference! :)

TBH everyone just wants to see people naked!!:P Every idea so far has been about nudity!!! lol

Advertisement