Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge a boardsie for the Santa Strike Force II.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

kensutz wrote: »
    Join the queue starting on page 1 ;):D

If you guys are willing to take photos, I'm willing to put some time into organizing it.

Seriously though, it could have a nice windfall at the end of it all. Sell the calanders from here and any get other sites to advertise and publicise it as a good will gesture.. each calender could sell for 15 euro, sell 1000 and that ads up to quite a bit of help for people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Anyone any more ideas of challenges?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,386 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I love how derailed this thing seems to get. Its meant to be a bunch of different challenges then someone agrees to get naked and suddenly that steals the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Overheal wrote: »
    I love how derailed this thing seems to get. Its meant to be a bunch of different challenges then someone agrees to get naked and suddenly that steals the show.
    ah I'm sure once it reaches a 1000 the other ideas might come in..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I'm tempted to make a facebook group just to get the rest of Ireland in on this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

In that case...

I challenge you to a girlie photoshoot ... make-up, the works. (you are a guy, right?)

I'd be up for doing the make-up, if someone will take the photos :P

Name your price and we'll work from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

liah wrote: »
    I'm tempted to make a facebook group just to get the rest of Ireland in on this.

Do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I'll open a challenge to anyone from the soccer forum to streak at the france game, in santa hat so we know its them. :p

Santa Strike Force could do with one, tbh. Cant ****in' hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

then it wouldnt be a boards thing would it :P

although ...as its for the kids.... would easily raise more money ...and more sales of the various calendars (looks like there might be a TAPs and AH calendar to raise money)

*TAP = Tattoo's and Piercings
    *AH = After Hours

• Advertisement

zuroph wrote: »
    I'll open a challenge to anyone from the soccer forum to streak at the france game, in santa hat so we know its them. :p

maybe you should post that in the soccer forum :P ...there will be plenty of Boardsies there to capture the moment !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

That's a fair point, there is now a seperate thread for the dr.bollocko challenge.

Here.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

In that case...

I challenge you to a girlie photoshoot ... make-up, the works. (you are a guy, right?)

Isnt overheal in the US :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

To those interested, here's the thread in the bodmod forum.

Looks like we're leaning more towards a book at this stage.
    I'm thinking it could go very well.

Also, 20 blips for Dr. B!

Isnt overheal in the US :confused:

Ah, crap!
    At least I tried.
    :(

Would any other Boardsie male be will to wear a bit of make-up and pose for charity!? *bats eyelashes*
    :D

Ah, crap!
    At least I tried.

Would any other Boardsie male be will to wear a bit of make-up and pose for charity!? *bats eyelashes*
    Depends on the poses :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

CianRyan wrote: »

Also, 20 blips for Dr. B!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055730639 is the thread to hit for my humiliation.

In that case...

I have the A cup for it.. but no. no.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Ah, crap!
    At least I tried.

If I was in Dublin I would, but unfortunately I'm not.:( and yes I am serious!!!

If I was in Dublin I would, but unfortunately I'm not.:( and yes I am serious!!!

Mini, are you forgetting I have ties with Cork and the shoot could EASILY be done there?!

Game on! :D

• Advertisement

Mini, are you forgetting I have ties with Cork and the shoot could EASILY be done there?!

Game on! :D

COol, if lets say €50 gets pledged then I'm in(just so there is a reason like). Although if I came to dublin it would be better, because I want to come to dublin soon anyway!!!!

cameras and photographers can travel (hunt you down)... and I'm sure theres plenty of people in Cork who could do it.....Kensutz is only in Waterford - thats only a small drive away :P He volunteered to do photos for calendar (first)

Minidazzler is up for a girlie photoshoot - make-up and styling included - if a minimum of 50 euro is pledged.

Want to see this happen, with the photographic proof printed on Boards? Part with your cash, in the name of a good cause! :D

Like I said, I'm a student so I don't have much money to give away, but I'd be up for doing the make-up, if someone would like to be the photographer and others would like to donate money / offer their help in whatever way possible?

Minidazzler is up for a girlie photoshoot - make-up and styling included - if a minimum of 50 euro is pledged.

Want to see this happen, with the photographic proof printed on Boards? Part with your cash, in the name of a good cause! :D

Like I said, I'm a student so I don't have much money to give away, but I'd be up for doing the make-up, if someone would like to be the photographer and others would like to donate money / offer their help in whatever way possible?

Im sure either myself or Ken will volunteer for this.

€20 in here

How about they have to wear the make-up etc for the xmas boards beers? All night long. :pac:

TheZohan wrote: »
    How about they have to wear the make-up etc for the xmas boards beers? All night long. :pac:

Good plan. If people pledge more money, he might consider doing that too! :D

When is the Xmas beers....I will do that!!!

No guarantee gettin them to a beers though.Photoshoots dates can be changed:pac:

• Advertisement

When is the Xmas beers....I will do that!!!
    No guarantee gettin them to a beers though.Photoshoots dates can be changed:pac:

We'll have a proper beers in early/mid December. We'll vote on dates and make sure it's seen through to the end. The last one kinda fell by the wayside because it wasn't followed through.

Advertisement