Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge a boardsie for the Santa Strike Force II.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I will do my level best to ALSO Show up at the beers then.

Assuming my Make-up artist is available that day!!

It would be well worth it to do the beers and the shoot on the same day if possible though!!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Limerick City is completely unrepresented in this list of challenges!

Anyone have any (reasonable) challenges for this part of the country?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

PCPhoto wrote: »
    cameras and photographers can travel (hunt you down)... and I'm sure theres plenty of people in Cork who could do it.....Kensutz is only in Waterford - thats only a small drive away :P He volunteered to do photos for calendar (first)

We can both share the load :D I'm based more in Dublin now than Waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I have a new chalenge!!

I challenge Makikomi and Degsy to dress up as a couple, (Makikomi in ladies clothes and heels) holding banners protesting for "equal rights for same sex couples to marry".

And...

......for Terry and The Minister to dress up as priests and hold banners "Down with that sort of thing" and "Careful Now" (a la Fr. Ted) in protest over Makikomi and Degsy's protest.

Location: Outside the Dail during daylight hours, photographed of course. :D

It's the "Up with that sort of thing challenge".

I bid €100.

Who's with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

Put me in for €30 if they agree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Is the Calendar Idea gone now????? I think it is because there isn't enough time!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭sidneykidney

If they agree i am in for a tenner:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Is the Calendar Idea gone now????? I think it is because there isn't enough time!!!
    There was a thread started about a calendar - thread is now over in Santa Strike Force forum.

I would prefer to buy the photography forum year book instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Zohan, if that challenge happens, I don't think I'll be able to stop laughing.
    It's so crazy, it's bound to make at least one of the papers!
    I love it!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Zohan ye lovely person :P

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Zohan ye lovely person :P

Thanks IvySlayer. :pac:

TheZohan wrote: »
    Thanks IvySlayer. :pac:

That's mod abuse that is :P

Tenner fine methinks ;)

I have a new chalenge!!

I challenge Makikomi and Degsy to dress up as a couple, (Makikomi in ladies clothes and heels) holding banners protesting for "equal rights for same sex couples to marry".

And...

......for Terry and The Minister to dress up as priests and hold banners "Down with that sort of thing" and "Careful Now" (a la Fr. Ted) in protest over Makikomi and Degsy's protest.

Location: Outside the Dail during daylight hours, photographed of course. :D

It's the "Up with that sort of thing challenge".

I bid €100.

Who's with me?

Unfortunately the above won't be happening due to working conditions, it's a pity but the reason is genuine and there is no work around.

Let's try and come up with something similar. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Unfortunately the above won't be happening due to working conditions, it's a pity but the reason is genuine and there is no work around.

Let's try and come up with something similar. :)

Your location says New York. Surely you could also streak in some famous New York location.

€20

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Here's one:
    I challenge all the mods,or as many as can join in..to hold hands in a circle in stephens green and sing "i'd like to teach the world to sing"!
    20 quid from me!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Degsy wrote: »
    Here's one:
    I challenge all the mods,or as many as can join in..to hold hands in a circle in stephens green and sing "i'd like to teach the world to sing"!
    20 quid from me!

That is a fecking brilliant idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Here's one:
    20 quid from me!

Concurred.

lol degsy, fantastic.

I'll be at St Stephens Green to watch. Tenner if it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Im gonna be the one needing charity at this rate. Stupid good ideas :(

Here's one:
    20 quid from me!
    Concurred.

How about we do it at xmas beers? Well we'll have beers anyhow. :)

• Advertisement

How about we do it at xmas beers? Well we'll have beers anyhow. :)

We probably wont have room in a pub if loads of people want in on it!
    Anyway,its supposed to be public humiliation:P

We probably wont have room in a pub if loads of people want in on it!
    Anyway,its supposed to be public humiliation:P

I meant do it the night of the xmas beers. Stephens Green is a great location.

We could light candles and handout photos of dr.b. naked to the passing crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Keogg

I wish we could do the Single Sex Couples/Father Ted one, i'd definitely give money in for that:D

Although i'd give some money to watch all the Boardsies singing in Stephens Green. They'd have to hold hands and make a big circle going right around the main entrance, so people are forced to walk under their arms to get in:):)

You'd have to do it during daylight though, park closes half an hour before dark:(:( we could make it an all day xmas beers, starting with that!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

We could light candles and handout photos of dr.b. naked to the passing crowd.

With "Have you seen this man" written on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Keogg

That_Guy wrote: »
    With "Have you seen this man" written on it.
    And on the back have "Yes, but I wish I hadn't" written:D lol

Tá ceist agam.

If this wee sing a long goes ahead is there gonna be say a donation bucket I can throw money in? Or even at the Christmas beers?

That_Guy wrote: »
    Tá ceist agam.

If this wee sing a long goes ahead is there gonna be say a donation bucket I can throw money in? Or even at the Christmas beers?

Collection buckets are agood idea..maybe we can have a few songs lined up and sing them to keep it going.

Collection buckets are agood idea..maybe we can have a few songs lined up and sing them to keep it going.

How about some improv dance music with only people's voices as an instrument.

UNTS UNTS UNTS UNTS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

Top 12 forums to raise the most gets their users (who donated) to feature in a month?
    exceptions to ah and cuckoos due to too many users??
    If this happens I'll donate! Either way i'll donate
    off to motors forum with me

Edit
    noticed the singing dancing idea.. I likes it! sure if no pub will have us then we can hire a function room and turn this recession upside down! :):) I'm up for anything for the cause

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

i challenge degsy to ring into gerry ryan show, tell him who he is, and apologise to him making a point that gerry ryan is actually talented, a good looking man, and an ideal candidate for the late late show, mentioning how he was robbed of his place on the show.

€150 from me.

Advertisement