Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge a boardsie for the Santa Strike Force II.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

i challenge degsy to ring into gerry ryan show, tell him who he is, and apologise to him making a point that gerry ryan is actually talented, a good looking man, and an ideal candidate for the late late show, mentioning how he was robbed of his place on the show.

€150 from me.

I'd have no problem doing that in theory but the "Ryanline" is heavily vetted so its unlikely i'd make it onto the air.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

i challenge degsy to ring into gerry ryan show, tell him who he is, and apologise to him making a point that gerry ryan is actually talented, a good looking man, and an ideal candidate for the late late show, mentioning how he was robbed of his place on the show.

€150 from me.

Now this I'll pay to hear
    20e from me

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Degsy wrote: »
    I'd have no problem doing that in theory but the "Ryanline" is heavily vetted so its unlikely i'd make it onto the air.

Pretend you want to talk about whatever they are bitching about, when you get through talk about it for abit and then do your bit before he cuts you off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

liah wrote: »
    I'm tempted to make a facebook group just to get the rest of Ireland in on this.
    See this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055729927
    Just run the idea past DeVore before starting the group (which is a great idea in my opinion).
    TheZohan wrote: »
    I have a new chalenge!!

I challenge Makikomi and Degsy to dress up as a couple, (Makikomi in ladies clothes and heels) holding banners protesting for "equal rights for same sex couples to marry".

And...

......for Terry and The Minister to dress up as priests and hold banners "Down with that sort of thing" and "Careful Now" (a la Fr. Ted) in protest over Makikomi and Degsy's protest.

Location: Outside the Dail during daylight hours, photographed of course. :D

It's the "Up with that sort of thing challenge".

I bid €100.

Who's with me?
    I'll do it if another three agree.

Degsy wrote: »
    Here's one:
    I challenge all the mods,or as many as can join in..to hold hands in a circle in stephens green and sing "i'd like to teach the world to sing"!
    20 quid from me!
    I will also do this.

€150 from me.
    Best idea ever.
    €20 from me if it happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

An File wrote: »
    Limerick City is completely unrepresented in this list of challenges!

Anyone have any (reasonable) challenges for this part of the country?

I challenge An File to walk through Moyross carrying a sign that says 'Drug Dealers are losers.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I challenge An File to walk through Moyross carrying a sign that says 'Drug Dealers are losers.'

How much do you Wager?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

How much do you Wager?

Guys Santa Strike Force II is good natured and all about helping kids in a fun way.

That wager wouldn't be in the spirit of the charity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Guys Santa Strike Force II is good natured and all about helping kids in a fun way.

It wasnt a serious challenge.. Just playing on Limerick sterotypes. If I can think of a good serious challenge I'll post it.

I didn't actually mean wager....tiredness and all that. I meant pledge! Oops,

• Registered Users Posts: 82,974 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

€150 from me.
    Wait, is Degsy infamous on Gerry Ryan as 'That troll on Boards.ie' or something?

• Advertisement

So now soi far I have €25 pledged from TheZohan for me to do my going in Drag to the Xmas beers.

Now I am just a little scared :( But I will get over it for the kids.

I think I may have another €20 pledged for me to do it, will have to confirm the person was on about me!!!

I am doing it should I get to €50 minimum!!!!

Remember now people, this will involve me actually travelling to dublin, I'd like it to be worth it, for the kids you know!!!!

Dig Deep!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

So now soi far I have €25 pledged from TheZohan for me to do my going in Drag to the Xmas beers.

I think I may have another €20 pledged for me to do it, will have to confirm the person was on about me!!!

Remember now people, this will involve me actually travelling to dublin, I'd like it to be worth it, for the kids you know!!!!

Dig Deep!!!!

Guys we all see those ads on tv...just 3 euro a month will yadda yadda yadda...but think about this charity just for the next few weeks.
    Just €3 euros for a poor Cork boy will enable him to agree to making a twit of himself in aid of charity....

...Isn't Cork a charity? Hmmm?

Ps. It's for the kids. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I challenge the soccer forum to not turn every thread into a Man United V Liverpool debate for a week.

€50 from me if this happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Dig Deep!!!!
    Ive a €20 in for you.Well my bank statement says lady mini next to naked bollock so ive no idea what else it could be:pac:

Ive a €20 in for you.Well my bank statement says lady mini next to naked bollock so ive no idea what else it could be:pac:

Brilliant. It was you I was unsure about. Thanks!!

I am at €45 now for both Lady Pics on here and going to the Christmas Beers (As long as it is the 11th or 18th, dressed as a Lady!!!!

I will need someone to sort out making sure I can actually get into the Christmas Beers venue in Drag!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

€25 from TheZohan, €20 from Ultimate Chin so far.

€5 from me towards this to reach the €50 minimum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Minidazzler is up for a girlie photoshoot - make-up and styling included - if a minimum of 50 euro is pledged.

Want to see this happen, with the photographic proof printed on Boards? Part with your cash, in the name of a good cause! :D

Like I said, I'm a student so I don't have much money to give away, but I'd be up for doing the make-up, if someone would like to be the photographer and others would like to donate money / offer their help in whatever way possible?
    How about they have to wear the make-up etc for the xmas boards beers? All night long. :pac:
    Saibh wrote: »
    €25 from TheZohan, €20 from Ultimate Chin so far.

€5 from me towards this to reach the €50 minimum.

And €50 from me IF (and only if) the challenge involves minidazzler giving a performance of "You make me feel like a natural woman" at the beers. Video to be posted on boards, of course.

You up for it, mini? :D

And €50 from me IF (and only if) the challenge involves minidazzler giving a performance of "You make me feel like a natural woman" at the beers. Video to be posted on boards, of course.

You up for it, mini? :D

I hate you so much right now, I really do.....you will pay!!!!

Challenge................................accepted (presuming there is a place I can do it in wherever the beers is on.)

Can someone confirm if there is?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Challenge................................accepted (presuming there is a place I can do it in wherever the beers is on.)

Just pop yourself on a table and belt it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

I'll put 20 in for that.

Damn, I might not be back in the country in time for the beers! I'll try my best

• Advertisement

bluto63 wrote: »
    I'll put 20 in for that.

Damn, I might not be back in the country in time for the beers! I'll try my best

Haha, ye have NO IDEA how bad I am at singing!!!

Haha, ye have NO IDEA how bad I am at singing!!!

So I'll be getting my money's worth then ;) :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Hmmm, I wonder how much it would take for me to be allowed be immune from being banned for the entire year? If its a reasonable ammount I could probably get it together

From what I know about you, I'd say it will NEVER be allowed. Even if it cured world poverty. 'At what cost?' they'd say. 'At what cost?'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Hmmm, I wonder how much it would take for me to be allowed be immune from being banned for the entire year? If its a reasonable ammount I could probably get it together

Never gonna happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Never gonna happen.
    How much would it take to get him banned for a month?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Never gonna happen.

Too true, we gotta think of the children younger users of boards that might read his posts.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Pygmalion wrote: »
    How much would it take to get him banned for a month?

Never gonna happen either. That's against the spirit of the charity, after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I will babysit for charity.

Good cause.

Everyone wins

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

snyper wrote: »
    I will babysit for charity.

Good cause.

Everyone wins
    Even the pshyciatrists seeing as they'll be the one's having to deal with the child's repressed memories.

Advertisement