Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEEDED Magpul MOE handguard or RIS

Options
  • 04-11-2009 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

Looking for preferably a Magpul MOE hanguard (with rails if possible), or an RIS that fits into a delta ring on an M4. But preferably the MOE handguard as I already have the magpul stock!

MAG405-BLK.jpg

Or something like this.......

D%20boy%20CNC%20KAC%20style%20M4%20RIS.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭tango9

I know the MOE grip is available form Eirsoft as I got one myself and it comes with 1 long and 2 short rails.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

tango9 wrote: »
    I know the MOE grip is available form Eirsoft as I got one myself and it comes with 1 long and 2 short rails.

Yeah I head they had them in, but I rang them and they said they would not have them in for about 4-5 weeks. I really dont want to wait that long!!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

you can get them off ebaybanned or ehobbyasia but it will take 2 weeks to get to ireland.

elDiablo79 wrote: »
    you can get them off ebaybanned or ehobbyasia but it will take 2 weeks to get to ireland.
    I saw that, and I read the reviews and roughly 75% - 80% said that their bottom half of the handguard cracked. I dont want that happening

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

I got the MOE magpul copy handguard from eirsoft i have it on my KWA M4 works great but as far as i know its the same as the one on ebaybanned made by element. its only about 30euro. actually just looking on ehobbyasia and i think there real magpul this only works out at about 25 euro delivered

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/grips-handguard/aeg/magpul-m4-m16-pts-moe-handguard-black.html

• Advertisement

thanks Diablo, I ordered one of those

Advertisement