Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 Most over rated players

Options
  • 04-11-2009 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I'll start at the top, my top 5 most over rated players in fifa 10 in no particular order:

Ibrahimovic: Most over rated fifa player ever
    Puyol: Omni present whenever you pass the barca midfield
    Terry: they have him as quick as a ferret on speed (that’s quick)
    Cambiasso: the old man is quicker that walcott in the game
    Liverpools defence as a whole: self explanatory

I would have said Drogba but the beast is backing it on the pitch at the moment.

what d'ya think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

liverpools defense isn't overrated, its based on last seasons performances, just try play with them with live season, its so painful it hurts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Ibriamovich
    BENZEMA is so good in this its ridiculous
    Inter Milan....their entire team is completley overrated
    Chelsea are untouchable in the game
    Puyol

EDIT: I could just say Chelsea,Inter,Madrid and Barca as they just seem to be on a different level to any other team.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

gerkeo wrote: »
    I'll start at the top, my top 5 most over rated players in fifa 10 in no particular order:

Always was

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Hes playing well for Barca, scoring goals, setting others up. Not sure what more people want from him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Kirby wrote: »
    Hes playing well for Barca, scoring goals, setting others up. Not sure what more people want from him.

Blood, maybe?

Never been a massive fan of his, but he has been playing great stuff for Barca this season to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Corcs001

Kirby wrote: »

He's joint top scorer in La Liga too. And also Inter are seven points ahead in Serie A which isn't a great League anymore but still.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gerkeo

The standard of la liga defending is very questionable in my opinion. ronaldo went to la liga and has absolutly sh1t on defences there while he was fit, see his goal against villarreal was a good example.

Ibriamovich is playing in front of probably the most creative midfield in the world right now, those guys would make my granny look a player with them supplying passes and runs.
    He's never done it when it mattered, he stank the place up when he played united in the champs league knock out stage last year. would i be correct in saying he's never scored a knockout stage goal in CL?

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

The standard of la liga defending is very questionable in my opinion. ronaldo went to la liga and has absolutly sh1t on defences there while he was fit, see his goal against villarreal was a good example.

Ibriamovich is playing in front of probably the most creative midfield in the world right now, those guys would make my granny look a player with them supplying passes and runs.
    He's never done it when it mattered, he stank the place up when he played united in the champs league knock out stage last year. would i be correct in saying he's never scored a knockout stage goal in CL?

I wouldn't say that ibra stank up the place against united, very few players bullied ferdinand and vidic at old trafford the way he did, he got no service and made a couple of half chances for himself, put any top striker in that inter team and see how they do

i think arshavin is kinda overrated in the game, his overall is 88 when you put him on the right wing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

defo ibrahimrovic and inter milian

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cokeistan

i thought gomez at bayern munich was brutal whenever i've seen him play but in fifa he's untouchable!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

The entire Chelsea team.

Majority of Barca, especially Ibrahimovic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

Puyol: Omni present whenever you pass the barca midfield
    Terry: they have him as quick as a ferret on speed (that’s quick)
    Cambiasso: the old man is quicker that walcott in the game
    Liverpools defence as a whole: self explanatory

I would have said Drogba but the beast is backing it on the pitch at the moment.

what d'ya think?

Isnt he like 27 or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marky boii

Ibruhimovic is a great player
    #

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

tdv wrote: »
    Isnt he like 27 or something?
    29, I find him and Rio Ferdinand to be the most overrated players in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭CR 7

Kanouté is ridiculously fast and strong in this for some reason. Rooney is a bit too good at winning headers too. Maybe a thread for underrated players is needed too?:pac:

Advertisement