Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CUP - ROUND 3

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

eoferrall wrote: »
    Rub it in that some of us got crappy draws this time round!:p - like there were bot teams in the last round...surely they can be got rid of after round one if all bot teams play a human player...or at least round 2...:confused:

Good point, how is a bot team in the 3rd round if other people (myself included) played against humans in R2? I thought they fiddled the "draw" to stop BOT v BOT games as much as possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

crisco10 wrote: »
    Good point, how is a bot team in the 3rd round if other people (myself included) played against humans?

Humans from Div I :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Ya thats messed up. i got a feckin' div 2 team first my last round so i only put out a reserve side cuz the div 2 team had way high csr than me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Got another Div III team for the next round of the cup.... he has 6 players with a CSR of more than 20000 and his top player has a CSR of 47000! Not feeling too confident... would have loved a bot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

i got stuck with a guy from my own league. not impressed with that but reckon il take him with a LTNT.

• Advertisement
Advertisement