Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a cushions question

• 04-11-2009 4:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭

hi folks,

where can i get cushions in town? its the inside bit i'm looking for. i bought some cushion covers recently but the cushions i already have are big uns and the inside bit in them is just too much damn cushion for these new sexy covers. this leaves me in somewhat of a dilemma, any advice would be muchos appreciated and might even result in a hug

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Fishy1

What about Guineys? They usually have lots of cushions in stock there. Just buy the size you need & get rid of the covers they come with!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

Both Heatons usually sell them in packs of 2 or more - shouldn't be more than about €5, Guineys would be another good one - providing you can deal with the scary claustraphobia causing set up and scarier customers :eek:

Advertisement