Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpenter in the Stones

Options
  • 04-11-2009 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Hi, we are thinking of getting someone in to build some build bookshelves. Can anyone recommend a good carpenter for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

I'll pm ya a number of a chap. He built some lp shelves for me and they are spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

I have the name of a guy who built all our bookshelves and built in wardrobes at a really competitive price. Did a brilliant job too. PM me if you want to get a couple of quotes.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

Swanner wrote: »
    I have the name of a guy who built all our bookshelves and built in wardrobes at a really competitive price. Did a brilliant job too. PM me if you want to get a couple of quotes.

I also have the name of a guy who did a great job on built in bookshelves at a very competitive price, if you need it.

Advertisement