Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brazilian food - Quitanda

Options
  • 04-11-2009 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi folks,

I've wasted ages on the web this afternoon looking for the exact location of a Brazilian food store in the city centre which I think is called Quitanda. The only reference that I could find to the place referred to an address of Prospect Avenue in Templebar. I don't think there is such a street in that area. Could anybody shed any light on this? I was given directions before which turned out to be incorrect. I know there is a very small section in Crow Street Bazaar selling Brazilian food but I've been led to believe that there's a bigger shop in existence in the city centre. Hopefully somebody can help!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

hi which city are you in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

If you're in Dublin I walked by a Brazilian store the other day, I *think* I was on Clarendon st at the time, but if it wasn't there it is definitely on one of the streets around the back of Georges st arcade!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

have you tried around moore street? along moore street and in the mall there are lots of (for want of a better word) "ethnic" food stores...
    also in temple bar there is a new international food market shop, can't think of the street, i think it's the one parallel to the mezz.

sorry about the babble, hope it helps..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jmur808

There is a Brazilian food shop in the Moore Street Mall (downstairs below Lidl on Moore Street).

There is a Brazilian foodstore, beside St. Stephens Green shopping centre.
    Back down towards St. George arcade.

• Advertisement
Advertisement