Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network Change, review

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

fatguy wrote: »
    You really, really, really should get a monitor. Preferably two of them. The difference is massive.

I play poker in a number of different places. I have a 20" monitor in one. I have a 32" monitor in another. I use my laptop in the others.
    I do normally have one of the monitors when playing cash all right though, so it's a bit of a moot point. I still don't like the everest tables much, but maybe I'll get used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

nuxxx wrote: »
    i know this might sound like a lol, but party?

50/100 nl were the softest games i ever played there. 0 rb, but there reward system isnt that shabby, plus the player pool is full of fish and about 5% regs

I started out in Party, haven't looked in on it in years. I'll read a few reviews on it and take a look.
    Is it really that fishy? If it is, I'd probably accept no rakeback.... play 200NL and play less tables.

Advertisement