Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where would -you- get accomadation?

• 04-11-2009 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking for accommodation in WIT. I've looked around and there seems to be value in getting a house.
    What are peoples experience with accommodation, and where would ye suggest going to?
    Things like Fast broadband, a fairly spacious room and all the mod cons in the way of an oven, microwave, fridge and freezer etc. are important.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

Give the accomadation office a call in the college they might know of houses with spare rooms etc
    I presume its main campus you'll be studying on???
    If so, Lismore Park would probably be your best bet as its across from the college, houses usually have broadband etc.
    Also if your around waterford at all go into the college and have a look at the various notice boards in corridors and in toilets etc theres always adverts for rooms to spare on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

There are ads for rooms for between 50 and 80 euro along the F corridor at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭FV-Emperor

I'm studying on the main campus alright. I was looking up places at templars and Lismore. I've it narrowed down a lot.
    I just want anyone out there to tell me their experience with living in one of those places. Like was there an unexpected surprise...such as being kept up nights because of parties etc. Plus any house estate where you get decent sized rooms.
    Its just there's a fair old choice and I dont want to be visiting 20 properties around Waterford. Any more help peeps?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Sparkles:)

templars and lismore are far quieter than one would think... i think my friends land lady has rooms in houses on briot drive in TH. if ya want her number pm me...

Sparklesxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭FV-Emperor

haha, shes probably one of the people I've got in contact with:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement