Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Normal discharge

• 04-11-2009 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭

What is normal when expecting? I've a bit of spotting this week, think I need to relax as am stressed out. Any help? Please

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Any blood is considered not normal, however it's not usually something to worry about unless you have cramping too. Do visit your doctor though to get the spotting checked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tara2

hi,i think u should see your gp asap,please dont get afraid or upset but sometimes blood is not a great sign,but i have bn told that some women do have a small show around the time there period would be due,its hard to tell u not to worry coz if ur anything like me u will worry and be fit to kill the next person who says 'dont worry' but do go and get it checked out,u didnt say how many weeks preg u r? please god u will be fine but if anything has happend ur little baby please please try to remember that u will get pregnant again,take if from me i should knoe,best of luck,let me know how u get on xxx

Advertisement