Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free xbox live gold trial

• 04-11-2009 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭

Haven't had to do it in a while, but do you still get a free month when you set up a new profile, or have I just gone retarded and forgotten how to set it up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

It only works for the first 3 profiles you set up on your console

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭mailblaney

not sure if this still work, got an xbox recently and don't remeber seeing the option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

It only works for the first 3 profiles you set up on your console

Its the first four per xbox and it should just work when you make a new profile and set it up for live

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Swizz wrote: »
    Strong first post
    Link doesnt even work!

Oh well, the banhammer is-a-coming....

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 peterboy

mailblaney wrote: »
    not sure if this still work, got an xbox recently and don't remeber seeing the option

If you bought a new xbox consule, you are suppose to get 1 month free

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Haven't had to do it in a while, but do you still get a free month when you set up a new profile, or have I just gone retarded and forgotten how to set it up?
    When you create a new Gamertag on the console and select Join XBox you should get a free month of Gold for that new Gamertag ... I think it is limited to 4 per console, though.

Got an e-mail from Microsoft (the XBox newsletter thing they send out now and again) saying that for the weekend of 27th-29th November available. "The online festival XTival '09 is FREE* to all LIVE users giving silver members the chance to have a peak into the full LIVE experience for one weekend only."

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=186303432921

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭artielange

Next question I guess would be how to delete profiles?

Advertisement