Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

any one help with a swot and pest analysis on TESCO?????

• 04-11-2009 6:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭

I am seriously struggling I am due to hand up a 3500 word assignment that is to be an overview and history of tesco thats not too bad but im really struggling with the pest analysis especially the political part any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gentleman1

<smart arse>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

I didn't actually ask anyone to do my work for me I asked for any suggestions!! If you can't give people any good advice then don't bother thanks very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Maybe for the political part you could try to find any legislation on food...For example, the way they have to have all the nutritional info on the front of the packet now... And other things like price caps on certain things maybe?

Im in DIT, but i just came across this, its awful being stuck on one part of an essay!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭blacksmith105

try www.coursework4you.co.uk and type in pest in the search box

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

Thanks for the replies guys its done now thank god. So close to being finished roll on May. I hate this part of the year when everything is due in!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement