Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrades on Three

Options
  • 04-11-2009 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I bought a SE C905 on Three last january and am on the 150 minute per month package. I have heard that three do great upgrade offers after a year with them.
    Does anyone know what type of an upgrade I could expect? Would I be better off upping my package to the next level up for the next month in order to get a better phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Who did you hear that from :D. Chances are you would be offer €50 off the price of an upgrade phone. It will vary slightly from model, lower models will be free. Not worth upping imo, they will look at the average over the 12months, one month wont make a big difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭donkey balls

i got a good deal with 3 when my contract ran out(n97 for 70 euro) i have been with them for over 2 years and im on 750 min tarrif and one month this year my bill was 240 euro.

the reason they gave me a good deal was as davy said the average spend over the year also if you order the phone online/call centre you get it cheaper than going to a 3 shop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Ring em up, say Vodafone etc have rang u saying they are offering agood deal. I did and they paid my next two months rental and gave me 220 mins instead of 150 for the next 4 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭forgetful1

can someone tell me when williqualify for a upgrade with three

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

2 months before your contract end date. You'll receive a text when your due your upgrade

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭forgetful1

Davy wrote: »
    Who did you hear that from :D. Chances are you would be offer €50 off the price of an upgrade phone. It will vary slightly from model, lower models will be free. Not worth upping imo, they will look at the average over the 12months, one month wont make a big difference.
    i got that answer from 3 customer care:P

Advertisement