Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kysrium rear shimano

• 04-11-2009 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭

Have a kysrium with shimano.
    I broke a spoke and put a small crack in the rim.
    LBS said new rim. Hub runs a bit rough but LBS reckons it is just dirt between hub and bearing.
    20 spokes. You will need a new rim,1 Mavic spoke and prob service the hub.
    €35.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Where are you based? I just need the hub and spokes so would it be possible to post them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

in North County Dublin but can meet if needed. Not sure about posting as its still in full wheel form.Just missing a spoke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

I'll be passing through Dublin in a couple of weeks so maybe we can arrange to meet, if you get a buyer in the mean time go for it. :)

ok sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 chenc2

offer asking price on Ksyrium. can meet in Dublin city center tomorrow.

• Advertisement

pm sent

no reply to pm so far.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 chenc2

I have PM you with my mobile.

Advertisement