Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breffny Morgan Appreciation Thread

Options
  • 04-11-2009 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is a thread dedicated to Breffny aka the Breffmeister, The Harvard graduate who has given and continues to give us plenty of laughs and things to talk about on a Monday night. He is also the most successful Project Manager - lead 2, won 2!

Some of the quotes by Bref so far in the series!

Episode 1:
    "My questions might be vague but they are never out of place"

Episode 2:
    "It's like a colouring task"
    "I'm very heartbroken by this"

Episode 3:
    "Beware of stupid people, they will destroy you."
    "I will fall on my sword completely."
    "My background is in rowing."

Episode 4:
    "Almost everything I do is a challenge."

Episode 5:
    "It was in my brain waiting to come out."
    "I was basically standing there like a model."
    "It's not beefier, it's Meteor".

Episode 6
    "The most important thing is to have a very clear product."
    "It's getting a little bit hay wire."
    "This product could of been great if it was a cracker."
    "There are serious preconceptions about me on this team. People on this team and in the process assume that I don't know what I'm talking about."
    "When I was PM the ship ran smoothly."
    "People think I shouldn't be any more than a tea boy."
    "You need to trust my intuition. When I trust my intuition I win."

Episode 7
    "Last week he called me the cat with nine lives, this week I feel like the cat that has got the cream."
    "If we lose because of it, it will be death by chocolate."
    "It's nice to know 'Blasta' doesn't have any fadas or anything"
    "Trinity, less association to playing cricket in the middle of Dublin"
    "I have listened to you for half an hour and I haven't been persuaded."
    "My God I am going to feel the heat tomorrow. Give me the seed money and I'll buy a rope."
    "This task has gone haywire. The level of aggression and pent up angst would make the battle of Normandy look like a game of paintball."
    "The way Aoiffe & Ruth were acting, if you manage those two you have the skills to broker world peace. "

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Stickied.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

We could maybe have some photos of his priceless facial expressions!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Stickied.
    Thanks Bond!! Finally I have a thread to publish my feelings about Bref :D:D

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

We could maybe have some photos of his priceless facial expressions!

I'll do in the next day or two - lot of college work at the moment!

But enjoy this video of our Bref!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNe5HqBJeVo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

you forgot the most important quote:

'I have a Harvard Degree' (practically every episode):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Go Breffmeister!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Still think his funniest moment was when he looked at his facial mask and said 'You're Hired', that still cracks me up.

Also, he was funny in one of the early episodes impersonating the Samsung presentation.

I found him a complete tool in the first few episodes but he has won me over in the last couple of weeks and I find him hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

When he fell up the stairs...priceless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

Breff was in one of late bars in town last night and had queues of girls lining up to chat to him. My estimation of him has sky-rocketed since!

Lets just hope though that Bill doesn't come up with a dancing task though or else our Breff is screwed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Lets just hope though that Bill doesn't come up with a dancing task though or else our Breff is screwed.

LOL!:D

Ya a friend of mine was out in Dublin on Monday night and ran into him, said he was sound out and, of course was getting plenty of attention!:)

He's got his own wikipedia page even!

• Advertisement

Deleted already.
    No independent references to assert notability

Zonda999 wrote: »
    LOL!:D

Ya a friend of mine was out in Dublin on Monday night and ran into him, said he was sound out and, of course was getting plenty of attention!:)

He's got his own wikipedia page even!

Id say he could have any woman now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

Breffny Morgan>chuck norris
    the guy is a legand

• Registered Users Posts: 14,610 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Breffny ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

ha he is class, be gas if he won

actually did ya see in the last episode, when he was on the phone to aoiffe and he wouldnt take any BS off her, and the Purcell guy was in the background going woop.. seems to me breff is popular with him!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Ah Breff - he's brilliant!!! He's defo my fav on The Apprentice, I would love for him to win, he could teach Bill Cullen a thing or two! He's hilarious as well, that battle of Normandy quote was so class! ha ha, and I loved how he put those two stupid bitches Aoiffe and Ruth in their places, he takes no crap!

lol he had the right idea about Trinity too and cricket, ha ha :D I think it's gas how he's always going on about this background in rowing that he has, oh he's just great tv!!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

Ah Breffny, what a guy. After last week's task in the boardroom, when he raised his fists to Brendan and said "I need to calm myself down now"!! :D

Flimbos wrote: »
    Ah Breffny, what a guy. After last week's task in the boardroom, when he raised his fists to Brendan and said "I need to calm myself down now"!! :D

Yeah he really brefed out that week!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

lads if he was seen in a nightclub in town does that mean hes gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭glanman

the show is finished ages ago, he is always out, particularly on monday nights frequenting coppers and flannerys i hear. they are bound by confidentiality agreements not to say anything!

• Advertisement

glanman wrote: »
    the show is finished ages ago, he is always out, particularly on monday nights frequenting coppers and flannerys i hear. they are bound by confidentiality agreements not to say anything!

last year it got out

It did and idiots posted it here. They were all banned. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Just saw an ad for next weeks show.
    Breffny quote-"I was sweating buckets- like Christy Moore."

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

And who can forget the strimmer incident?, pure television gold :D G'wan Bref!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭FruttiTutti

emo!! wrote: »
    ha he is class, be gas if he won

actually did ya see in the last episode, when he was on the phone to aoiffe and he wouldnt take any BS off her, and the Purcell guy was in the background going woop.. seems to me breff is popular with him!

Yeah Brian was really struggling to remain professional looking in the background, who can blame him though!!

Breff is tv gold :) If they had any sense he'll be there for another few weeks anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Brefmister to win

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

Breffney is hot! Would love to run into him in a pub! Is he not still with Geraldine? :D

Over 12,000 fans on his page in facebook! More popular than Jedward!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

My hubbie and me both love him. He's so funny! The expressions on his face, the comments..he's just making the show. Much the way James made the uk one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

breffny has to win!
    everyone loves him even that brian guy who is meant to be impartial was punching the air when breffny wouldn't let the girls change the name of the chocolate bar.
    in my opinion though anyone who nearly starts a fight in the boardroom,trips up a stairs,compares themselves to a sandwich when they are project leader and then admits that nearly everything is a challenge to them has got to win!
    love that guy!

• Advertisement

if he goes tonight it will be a disaster to the boards community :(

Advertisement