Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breffny Morgan Appreciation Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

if i was rte or tv3 id come up with a show and put him in it. some sort of comedy type format. i reckon it would be a hit. someone should utilise bref's fame right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Daisy D

Anyone know how to get in contact with Breffny as I want him for a PR gig???-advice...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 loveandlive

ragin Breffs was fired. the little face on him at the end.. he was clearly heartbroken.
    show wont be the same without him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

fair play Breff by far the most enternaining person by far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

DJ Breffmeister will be in Club Classic Cork next Wednesday 24th.

He's now studying for a Masters in Management in the Smurfit School of Business.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

DJ Breffmeister will be in Club Classic Cork next Wednesday 24th.

He's now studying for a Masters in Management in the Smurfit School of Business.

for the first time in my life i'm ashamed to be from cork (i sound like jay on radio roy). he's depriving a village of its idiot, i'm clinging to the hope that he was adopted to cork parents

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Reading parts of the Echo, it seem to me that Bref is highly intelligent, just with few life skills.

"He targeted Harvard by completeing gruelling interviews and SAT exams to earn an academic scholarship. He also ousted more senior rowers to land a place on the prestigious varsity rowing team"

It finally clicked who Bref reminded me of!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

fear not I'm sure he'll be back for the final!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Reading parts of the Echo, it seem to me that Bref is highly intelligent, just with few life skills.

"He targeted Harvard by completeing gruelling interviews and SAT exams to earn an academic scholarship. He also ousted more senior rowers to land a place on the prestigious varsity rowing team"

It finally clicked who Bref reminded me of!
    Academically brilliant probably but not one ounce of cop on. Althought Harvard reads well on paper, plainly its not what everybody thought it was as the guy probably gets his mammy to dress him in the morning.

Pure entertainment for car crash TV but in the real world, all the degrees and masters wont matter a toss as hes struggling with the basic faculties, being able to string a sentance together wouldnt be too much to ask as a starter for ten ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 hollyday

Anyone know where he's from? I heard Togher, but that's definitely not a Togher accent!! Even though he's been living abroad for years a strong accent like that wouldn't change that much!:D

hollyday wrote: »
    Anyone know where he's from? I heard Togher, but that's definitely not a Togher accent!! Even though he's been living abroad for years a strong accent like that wouldn't change that much!:D

Douglas apparently - http://apprenticeunseen.ie/candidates/breffney-morgan/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

here- where can I watch hi you're fired online- it's not up on the website yet

here- where can I watch hi you're fired online- it's not up on the website yet

It'll be on at 10pm on TV3 - last night episode of The Apprentice is up on their youtube channel, but not the You're Fired Episode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 hollyday

hollyday wrote: »

Aha! Douglas sounds more like it alright! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Slideshowbob

Daisy D wrote: »
    Anyone know how to get in contact with Breffny as I want him for a PR gig???-advice...

hirebreffny@gmail.com !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

haha his best bits, where brill

thanks a million X

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

No, hes not from Douglas.

I thought you're not supposed to say on here tho?

Dannyboy83 wrote: »
    No, hes not from Douglas.

I thought you're not supposed to say on here tho?

He is from Douglas.

And I think general areas is okay, maybe...but actual address' might not be...besides he's now living in Dublin studying Management...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Daisy D wrote: »
    He is from Douglas.

And I think general areas is okay, maybe...but actual address' might not be...besides he's now living in Dublin studying Management...
    He couldnt manage a good shyte for himself :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Fancy That

Breff...the one that got away....:(

Absolute legend ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Bref gone :mad:
    Prob gonna be Aoiffe next week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Rhythm Ireland

Hey Guys,

I just saw this on facebook! (from the 90's network).

We are delighted to announce that "The One... The Only... The Breffmeister" Breffny Morgan will be joining Rob Brady this Sunday Evening on 90's Network - 107.3 in Dublin and on http://theninetiesnetwork.com. Breffny is fresh out of the apprentice house and we are thrilled he has decided to help us ...out as we try to raise much needed funds for Crumlin Children's Hospital. Breffny will be selecting some of his favourite 90's tracks as well as answering all your questions live on the air (whatever they may be!.) Now here's the fun bit!, we will even be calling some of you back to speak directly with the man himself!

Start texting your questions in NOW! Text the word 'NETWORK' then your question or comment to 57000, all texts cost 1euro and remember all proceeds go to Crumlin Hospital. (Please note:this is NOT a subscription service and all presenters and guests give they're time on a voluntary basis) So go on, help us out! (like Breffny has!) TEXT 'Network' to 57000 now!

Thanks, from all the team at the 90's network and we hope you tune in and enjoy the show!

breffposter.th.jpg

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭acoc100

I think breff should have the title of
    "King of the one liners"

A Cork station, 98.3fm has also secured Breff to be interviewed on Friday 4th December...WHOOP! YAY!

:D

he was on Matt Cooper on Friday doing a quiz against a random punter. He was retarded to be honest - only got 1 question right out of 5 on the first round and was hammered overall. It also came out that he's doing a masters (smurfit UCD I think). Obviously Mam and Dad have 10k to spare for the fees...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Hah I heard that too

glasso wrote: »
    he was on Matt Cooper on Friday doing a quiz against a random punter. He was retarded to be honest - only got 1 question right out of 5 on the first round and was hammered overall. It also came out that he's doing a masters (smurfit UCD I think). Obviously Mam and Dad have 10k to spare for the fees...

It would be Mam only, his father was never around, his mother raised him single handedly. Read an article about him last week, about how hard he worked to get the scholarship to Harvard, how his mother basically gave him all the parenting he ever needed, father was never in contact.

• Advertisement

notwithstanding the possible lack of his father in his upbringing he doesn't come across as underprivileged...

Advertisement