Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the Crowe brothers

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,588 ✭✭✭✭kippy

mike kelly wrote: »
    how many teachers do we have in the Dail? Your arrogance is unbelievable. Teachers here are way overpaid compared to other countries.

How many publicans/Auctioneers do we have in the dail?
    The state that Gardai and Teachers are all that is wrong with this country is extremely short sighted and narrow minded in my opinion.
    You think they are overpaid?

You seem to like to make comparisons to other countries. We have more of the political elite in this country per head of population than almost any other in the world.
    They get paid a hell of a lot more. Even the Crowe brothers managed to pocket a really nice piece of pie over the past few years from politics.

Seriously, I am not with this love in with the Crowes at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ok this has gone way off topic and I don't want a general politics thread here so...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement