Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dunnes ice cream tubs now just 2Euro

• 04-11-2009 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Saw this at the Dunnes Ilac center this evening, the offer is on Dunnes own brand strawberry, triple chocolate & possibly caramel IIRC.

I'm pleased to say the store now has two tubs less of the triple choco :-D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Hmm
    dunnes own brand ice creame, 2 euro... Bargain...am I missing something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

It's not the crappy dunnes brand. I can vouch for this stuff. Absolutely delicious, especially the strawberry one! Oh, and the chocolate one.

Mmmm, now I want some.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭tintar

forgot to mention its normally about 4 Euro, its on a half price offer at present.

i first tried the triple choc flavour some years ago, since then its been either this or a Haagen Dazs for me :-) i find it way better than most Ben & Jerrys flavours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭MrParanoid

It's not the crappy dunnes brand. I can vouch for this stuff. Absolutely delicious, especially the strawberry one! Oh, and the chocolate one.

Mmmm, now I want some.

Your honour your name sir ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

doesnt dunnes ice cream taste like ass ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭SalthillGuy

Mmmm, now I want some.
    I've tried this also.
    Its really good.
    The only good this about this recession is that it produces lots of great offers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cojomo2

cable842 wrote: »
    doesnt dunnes ice cream taste like ass ?

Not sure, haven't tried either..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Mmmm, now I want some.
    +1, this is just as good as HB's Carte D'or and for two euro you cannot go wrong.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Advertisement