Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zaph, Lolth and Tom Dunne agree to be admins.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

That depends on how you count them.
    There are the founders, the staff and then the admins.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Thaedydal wrote: »
    That depends on how you count them.
    There are the founders, the staff and then the admins.

You're being pedantic

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Random wrote: »
    I call for Devore and Tom Dunne to be paraded in public and we get to throw cds at them. Yes, that'll learn them :)
    And not just any CDs. Boyzone, Westlife and Louis Walsh's tax writeoffBellefire CDs. They hurt the most.

I'd say Jedward CDs but I still have faith that they'll never get to make one. And Bellefire weren't as bad as the other two Louis bands above by a long long way. There must have been some reason they just didn't get the attention from the manager.

On-topic, I'm really pleased that all three new admins agreed to join the collective:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

sceptre wrote: »
    On-topic, I'm really pleased that all three new admins agreed to join the collective:)
    We are borg boards, resistance is futile :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Well done all three, nice to have familiar faces to call on, best of luck...:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement