Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All these competitions ...

Options
  • 04-11-2009 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Good work guys. Once there's no catch and it costs Boardsies nothing then keep them coming but keep them out notices.

:)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Random wrote: »
    but keep them out notices.
    ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I ment "keep them out of the notices". I like them where they are and I can go get them if I want them and I can see them on the new posts page etc. I just don't like when they're in your face in notices :)

This dam laptop keyboard .... keeps missing letters. It should know what I want to type even if my fingers forget to press some keys!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah I cant see them moving to notices, we use notices for important things.

So, um, your feedback is "keeping doing what you are doing, and dont do dumb stuff". Seems reasonable, thanks :)

DeV.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Positive feedback? Your meant to complain that there isn't enough competitions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Rev. BlueJeans

Kudos to the comm-mods on this one, and the "celeb" involvement too.

It's one in the eye to those who think their role is purely a commercial one imo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

That just about sums in up dev yeah. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

I think it's great, this new phenomenon of competitions on Boards. Excellent competitions at that.

Advertisement