Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What if you had to listen to one song the rest of your life.

Options
  • 04-11-2009 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

What would it be......

for me:

Dancing in the Dark - Bruce 'The Boss' Springsteen:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Hallelujah as recorded by Jeff Buckley or Martha by Tom Waits.

I worked out by a process of elimination a few years ago that those were my two favorite songs ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Don't Give Up - Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush.

A song about despair that can be overcome with the love of a good family behind you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭phatkev

the sinister minister by bela fleck and the flecktones

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

What if you had to listen to one song the rest of your life?

- I'd kill myself in a week, probably. One song, no matter how much I loved it (and after the 100th listen of the day, I wouldn't love it too much any more) ain't enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I would have to pick something long with variations - Kraftwerks Autobahn at 22:42 mins would just about be my selection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

mike65 wrote: »
    I would have to pick something long with variations - Kraftwerks Autobahn at 22:42 mins would just about be my selection.

I was thinking the same thing.

Genesis: Supper's Ready (22:58)

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

Advertisement