Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blackberry cant see new texts?

• 04-11-2009 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hi i have a blackberry 9000 and it says on my homescreen that i have a new text but it is not in any of my folders. I just got 2 new texts there a minute ago and i cant find any of them in any of the folders either?
    Anyone have any idea what to do to locate them?
    cheers! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

have you scrolled right to the top of the 'messages' page. Caught me out the first few times. Missed calls leave a 'message' in the folder but when you press 'messages' it goes back to where you were last NOT to the top of the page.
    I have an 8830 so apologies if it doesnt make sense with the 9000

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

I finally figured something out!

For anyone else out there who has the same problem, if you go into messages and press 't' that brings you to the top of your message list (your most recent message) if you press 'b' it brings you to the bottom of your message list (your oldest txt) and if you press 'u' it will bring you to any unread messages in your inbox.

Hopefully that may be of help to any of you blackberry users :)

Advertisement