Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midweek 5 aside - Coolmine - sign up!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

ciaran76 wrote: »
    I was wrecked after 10 mins to be honest.:o
    It was the first game back after xmas. I was struggling to track back. I cant tell if it was laziness or a lack of match fitness.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭clap-for-trap

cheers for the lift ciaran, really appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

12 confirmed in less than 10 minutes. Impressive!

We have gone from 13 down to 11 in the past 2-3 hours.

Will I get an extra man?

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MYP82

looks like its down to 10 now?

• Advertisement

We're back up to 12 again.

10 confirmed online and two outside.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

kenon wrote: »
    We're back up to 12 again.

10 confirmed online and two outside.

nice one

ben im after forgetting to send you aidans email address! he wants to play this week again so ill send ya his address now in pm.

ben im after forgetting to send you aidans email address! he wants to play this week again so ill send ya his address now in pm.

Yeah I invited him last night. Although we currently have 14 players confirmed so dont know if there will be a game for him this week.

Good game last night guys, very enjoyable. The last 20-25 minutes were tough!

Just a point on the no show. Can we say that from now on if you are confirmed on teamer and dont show up you still have to pay the next time you play ?

Its too messy for me to be getting an extra 50c or 1 euro off all of yea after the games if someone doesnt turn up, but at the same time I dont want to be paying an extra fiver each time it happens. Is that fair ?

• Advertisement

I'd say thats fair. Someone missed out on a good game of football last night as other people were available to play.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

yeah good game, oranges were brilliant fair play to ya! yeah if you know who missed the game id say its fair to pay next time, thats what we do with the other lads i play with so id say its reasonable to ask them for it. otherwise we'll all give a bit extra. did you have to pay extra last night ben?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I think its fair.

Teamer is after shaftin' me!

When I accepted this week's match, I was either first or second to reply as I was checkin' my email when I got the email, and now I've been knocked down to thirteenth, not impressed!

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

Teamer is after shaftin' me!

When I accepted this week's match, I was either first or second to reply as I was checkin' my email when I got the email, and now I've been knocked down to thirteenth, not impressed!

I'm pretty sure I noticed that you were one of the first to reply also. I'd also feel bad telling you not to come as youve been there pretty much every week from the start. Why dont you come along and we can play with 13. Theres always the possibility that there will be a no show and then we can play with 12.

Cheers.

I probably will come along. I don't like missing out on any footie.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

Cheers.

I probably will come along. I don't like missing out on any footie.

And the keeper gloves are much needed !!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

Really enjoyed the game last night lads. Think it was the first time I was on the winning team too. :eek:

I'm absolutely wrecked this morning though...

Some cracking goals in there particularly that header near the end.

Have to agree that the game last night was really good. Can see the fitness way up for everyone now.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

I need to have an easy game tonight, hurt my ankle last week when playing so no tackles on me tonight please :P

• Advertisement

5 v 5 tonight is it?

I actually have to pull out of tonight, trying to get replacement as we speak.

was just wonderin lads, would anyone be up for playin twice a week?? or do you all want to leave it at 1 match a week?? id like to play a second time a week myself.

Wouldn't mind to be honest. A sunday would be great but I know that wouldn't suit most.

i play monday and wednesday other side of town but id be up for another game if it didnt clash.

I'd play Tuesdays.

5/6 a side football

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

wouldnt mind an earlier spot on Tuesday

i would play which ever day suited, i dont think it would be too hard to get going either because we already have the account with coolmine and teamer is setup aswell..:)

I already play twice a week but would be up for a third game if someone else would organize it. I'm coming to the end of college now so am having to knuckle down what with exams and thesis etc, so would only be able to play intermittently. Would all depend on how bogged down I am on that particular week.

Tuesday sounds good though - you might struggle to get a pitch, it seems pretty busy down there.

Sending out teamer notice for tomorrows game. Oh and cheers Ciaran for sorting that out last week.

• Advertisement

i could probably get a player or two if we were short for a 2nd game

Advertisement