Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midweek 5 aside - Coolmine - sign up!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭clap-for-trap

i wouldnt mind collecting the money and sending out the teamer invites for a 2nd game but i need to know if tuesday suits most people for a second game? it does seem that it would be the best day but ill ring coolmine now and see if they have anything on a tuesday.

i rang them there and they have a slot on tuesdays at 10 o clock only? what does everyone think?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

i wouldnt mind collecting the money and sending out the teamer invites for a 2nd game but i need to know if tuesday suits most people for a second game? it does seem that it would be the best day but ill ring coolmine now and see if they have anything on a tuesday.

Might be worth while digging up the original thread with the poll in it. If I remember correctly, there were a small number of people who could only play Tuesdays. They may be interested in this.
    i rang them there and they have a slot on tuesdays at 10 o clock only? what does everyone think?

Yeah, I'm fine with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MYP82

yeah that'd be ideal for me, quite like these late games now

MYP82 wrote: »
    yeah that'd be ideal for me, quite like these late games now
    same i like them myself.
    i forgot to mention earlier that we would have to pay for two games the first tuesday in the same way we did for the thursday games, but its just to secure the slot for us each week.

• Advertisement

please choose whether you would play or not and leave a comment saying which you chose.

I voted occasionally but in all likelihood I will be able to play the majority of weeks.

iv created a poll, please vote so i can get a good idea of how many people would play on tuesdays. heres the link to the poll: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055844633

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

I voted yes.

If we are short for numbers of a tuesday I'd say I'd be able to get one or two.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

i voted yes and will also be able to get a player or two if we are short

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Yep, Suits me aswell, Won't miss any champions league too :P

Voted, Wouldn't mind a second game. 10 on Tuesday seems grand!

looking good so far but ill wait till more people vote to make a move on anything.

One of my mates is looking to play footy so if it ends up short for tuesday I could ask him. I think tuesday suits him but I can find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

How is the ankle ?

Not to bad. Not as bad as last week. At least I'll be able to kick a ball tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fredzer

Great idea lads, I'd be up for an extra game and the 10 pm slot on Tuesday would suit me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Same answer as Ben basically....I voted occasionally but most likely play most weeks.

I think my mate Alan who isn't on here would vote the same way also.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭kwyjibot

I voted occasionally - would probably only be able to make it every other week for the next while, should be around more regularly if it's still going in the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Formal shorts

Long time lurker - joined to say that I'd love to play footie on a Tuesday, every tuesday :D

• Advertisement

i was talking to a lad in work yesterday and he said he'd be able to play every tue if we needed him. he plays in navan on thu so hes not on teamer and iv not been able to vote again so just add 1 to the 'yes' group

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

We've got a good amount of interest for the tuesdays.

Will this be starting this week?

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

Its a real pity we cant get a slightly earlier game as the weather has been on the up lately.

[edit] Ive made you co-organizer on teamer Clap.

Was thinking guys - seeing as we are unable to get an earlier slot and the weather has been so nice lately, maybe we could play an earlier game in the park (Hartstown?) on the odd day ? Maybe some Sunday or Friday afternoon/early evening. Would be good to play in the sun, even if its not blisteringly warm.

I (or anyone else who fancies it) could basically just send out a teamer message on a nice day and if we get enough people, great. If not, then just call it off.

Thoughts ?

Yeah sounds good. Wouldn't mind an earlier game aswell in the sun(If it's sunny).

I won't be playing this week. Need to give the ankle a rest cause I aggravated it last week :mad:

Tusky wrote: »
    Was thinking guys - seeing as we are unable to get an earlier slot and the weather has been so nice lately, maybe we could play an earlier game in the park (Hartstown?) on the odd day ? Maybe some Sunday or Friday afternoon/early evening. Would be good to play in the sun, even if its not blisteringly warm.

I (or anyone else who fancies it) could basically just send out a teamer message on a nice day and if we get enough people, great. If not, then just call it off.

Thoughts ?

yeah good idea

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tomplaya

yeah good idea,if ,when you send out the teamer messages we can get enough players, the game goes ahead,if people can`t make it then we just simply call it off.

Thoughts ?

I know I haven't played with you guys yet but I don't see any harm in trying this. Like you say, if you don't get enough people you can just cancel it.

Ive made you co-organized on teamer Clap.

cheers, em i havent organised it for this week because i couldnt get 65 euro together in advance to book the pitch for the match but it will be organised for next week.

• Advertisement

cheers, em i havent organised it for this week because i couldnt get 65 euro together in advance to book the pitch for the match but it will be organised for next week.

I can book it first thing in the morning if that's the only problem?

Advertisement