Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recording video on Samsung Camera

Options
  • 05-11-2009 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi there,

I hope I'm in the right section; apologies if not.

Anyway, I'm not the most technically gifted but can manage the use of a digital camera!

The camera in question is a Samsung digimax S800 samsung_digimax_s800.jpg

It has a "recording movies" type option (like a camcorder). Anyway, I've recorded some music (i.e me playing the guitar) however when I upload to my laptop, and play the "movie", there is a slight delay between the sound and movement - specifically, when I strum a note, there is a delay of around a second before the note actually sounds, if you follow!

I've been playing around with the clip on Windows Movie Maker. I'm having no joy in moving the sound element every so slightly backwards so as to match exactly, the footage.

Therefore, I'm looking for some guidance please. (*it's probably easier to buy a camcorder and I wouldn't have this problem but that's a cost I could do without!).
    Thanks in advance guys

Advertisement