Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dr.bollocko to go bollocko for Santa Strike Force

Options

Comments

Frankie Boyle is a bit of a hottie tbh.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Frankie Boyle is a bit of a hottie tbh.

Hai harry potter's mom. Long time no PM.

Hey frankie, fancy a bit of a muggle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

You look like Harry Potter. Frankie boyle banged harry potter's mom.

I haven't been called that in...ugh...five days. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Hey frankie, fancy a bit of a muggle?

That was attrocious :o

• Advertisement

That was attrocious :o

It was late, I was tired. What can I say? I tried :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

How poor are they that have not patience!
    What wound did ever heal but by degrees?
    Thou know'st we work by wit, and not by witchcraft;
    And wit depends on dilatory time.

Othello's where it's at chap.

Thus conscience doth make cowards of us all
    And the native hue of resolution
    Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought
    And enterprises of great pith and moment
    With this regard their currents turn awry

Hamlet FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭WeWillBeReborn

Terry posted his pic in mid january. Doc B will post his pic soon too.
    Goddamn impatient internet posters won't rush me.
    [innuendo]What can I say, I'm anxious to see the man behind the banstick[/innuendo] :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

€30 paid via PayPal (Transaction ID: 3BH3138708986553J)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

When does the money have to be in by?? I want to give mine to Karl Hungus to give in?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

It was late, I was tired. What can I say? I tried :o

That's what she said...

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Yay i lodged my €30 today!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Saltour Sossiez

When do we get to see his Mick? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

When do we get to see his Mick? :cool:

You believed it?
    ha, Dr.B is living it up in vegas with all the money he got from this little 'fund raiser' !

SV wrote: »
    You believed it?
    ha, Dr.B is living it up in vegas with all the money he got from this little 'fund raiser' !

Win something for me Dr. B *sniff*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Looks like he is living it up in Vegas. He's got what, 18 hours to do it? Do Boardsies get a refund if he doesn't do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I never thought id say the words "Get naked or the kids will be disappointed" :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Confab wrote: »
    Looks like he is living it up in Vegas. He's got what, 18 hours to do it? Do Boardsies get a refund if he doesn't do it?

He doesn't have to do it by Christmas. Terry didn't.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Even I wouldn't want him spending his Xmas behind bars.

.... I am sure there is plenty of time for more pledges. Come on, it is Christmas - think of the kids - it's so easy to pay...

Over in BGRH Dr.B said he's been putting it on the long finger but definitely January so set up your webcams you asked Santa to bring you by new years :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

SV wrote: »
    You believed it?

The money was just resting in his account...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

The money was just resting in his account...

pfft its now officially christmas and no photo im kinda disappointed :( lets call bishop brennan and tell him ..............sigh

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Why in the **** are ye all trying to figure out why a guy hasnt gotten naked yet on christmas ****ing day? Its actually Christmas day right now and yet here ye all are semi hard thinking about a naked dood. The kind of naked dood who moderates a busy internet forum. I purposely havent done this yet because of situations like this.
    You all know already I have to do it. Thanks to ye my friends and family IRL already know about this. Thanks guys. So now I ****ing have to do it. So stop ****ing going on about it on christmas day when I'm pissed on single malt that cost more than I do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Why in the **** are ye all trying to figure out why a guy hasnt gotten naked yet on christmas ****ing day? Its actually Christmas day right now and yet here ye all are semi hard thinking about a naked dood. The kind of naked dood who moderates a busy internet forum. I purposely havent done this yet because of situations like this.
    You all know already I have to do it. Thanks to ye my friends and family IRL already know about this. Thanks guys. So now I ****ing have to do it. So stop ****ing going on about it on christmas day when I'm pissed on single malt that cost more than I do.

Less of the attitude there now, watch it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

TheZohan wrote: »
    Less of the attitude there now, watch it.

dr.bollocko might not know what your *watch it* post stands for - more drink!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Saibh wrote: »
    dr.bollocko might not know what your *watch it* post stands for - more drink!

Ya know Saibh I don't even think he's a real doctor...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

TheZohan wrote: »
    Ya know Saibh I don't even think he's a real doctor...
    But he told me he was :o:(

Won't worry about these small matters until after christmas...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I've an awful feeling we're gonna lose a moderator soon :/

Merry Christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Just get your jingle bells out and stfu about it! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

that situation was probably like ripping of a plaster the quicjer it was done the less painful but now brooding on it makes it worse the more you think about it the scarier it will be

just go there and streak go back to the basics nature the suit you werre born with hey like fruice says ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Its Natural

Advertisement