Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dr.bollocko to go bollocko for Santa Strike Force

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Saibh wrote: »
    Paypal option - link in my sig.

Cheers ! €25 sent

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Not much but I'll throw in all the spare cash on a 3v voucher...think it's about €8. (When I get home)

I'll throw SSF another few bob after payday :D

And if I win the euromillions, i'll give a clean million ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Wait... So you're getting a man to get naked for children? Are you gonna send the kids the pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Numina wrote: »
    Wait... So you're getting a man to get naked for children? Are you gonna send the kids the pic?
    It's a replacement for a piece of coal for bad kids.
    Carbon neutral and all that.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I plan to be very very drunk. Dutch courage will get this done. Sort of rules out the car being close by as I don't tend to associate with sober people. I'm ****ing bricking it folks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

I plan to be very very drunk. Dutch courage will get this done. Sort of rules out the car being close by as I don't tend to associate with sober people. I'm ****ing bricking it folks.

don't be worrying ,doc.
    stiff upper lip and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Rev. BlueJeans

You'll be grand. Get a lab coat or summat and just throw it open when the moment arrives. Have a car ready to go too, I'd suggest. Two helpers, one to drive and one to shoot the photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

WE DEMAND SOBRIETY!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

Depending on the date your doing it, I'll be over in Galway for a few beers. I'm quite good at distracting Guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,973 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I might send another fiver to get you started with that :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

wudangclan wrote: »
    don't be worrying ,doc.
    stiff upper lip and all that.

Hope nothing else goes stiff while he's doing it, we dont want man pron and im sure as hell the kids don't need it either :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Welll I've just had a conversation with --Kaiser-- and spastafarian and luciffilus and for 5 grand we will all get naked for you boardsies. Simultaneously. This genius idea is a result of a boards beers. And It's taken a huge amount of alcohol but they have all agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 luciffilus

Hey up. I'm new to this whole debacle, but apparently I'm going to shame the good Doctor with this whole naked malarkey! keep donating if you want the full Monty(Mr Carlisle aside). We welcome all to jump aboard, and with enough donations a date will be announced( with our own personal camera crew of course)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

It's happening, 5 grand and there are 4 of us probably being arrested in Eyre Square come December

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

I'm in..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

I never said that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

just paid mine by paypal forgot to put a reference in but it was done about 3 minutes ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    It's happening, 5 grand and there are 4 of us probably being arrested in Eyre Square come December
    Welll I've just had a conversation with --Kaiser-- and spastafarian and luciffilus and for 5 grand we will all get naked for you boardsies. Simultaneously. This genius idea is a result of a boards beers. And It's taken a huge amount of alcohol but they have all agreed.

Its just like that time in college, except I'll have all my clothes on...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

All men?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Ah I want the Doc to do it alone!

I'm in for a tenner if he does it alone, or at least posts one solo photo ( I need a new desktop background)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

It's kind of disturbing to me to see how much you guys are willing to pay to see my brother naked.

I was about to say "put me down for twenty", but...it would feel kind of...incestuous !

I think I'm going to go throw up now ! Sorry, doctor!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Jeebus wrote: »
    It's kind of disturbing to me to see how much you guys are willing to pay to see my brother naked.

I was about to say "put me down for twenty", but...it would feel kind of...incestuous !

But it's for the kiddies!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

It's not disturbing. It's fantastically beautiful. Why wouldn't we want to see the male form in all it's glory presented to us?

I know he's your brother but he is also our internet brother and we just wanna have a gawk at his cock. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

phasers wrote: »
    Ah I want the Doc to do it alone!

I'm in for a tenner if he does it alone, or at least posts one solo photo ( I need a new desktop background)

Durrty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭WeWillBeReborn

I'll donate 15 Euro to this

• Registered Users Posts: 82,973 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So you're just a Mister Bollocko? Master Bollocko? Sergeant Bollocko? Professor Bollocko? help me out here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Paypaled.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Theres over 1k in in actual dosh so far.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

DeVore wrote: »
    Theres over 1k in in actual dosh so far.

DeV.

Is that for JUST Doc Boc's thing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The rate your going with your favours for cash you'll be turning tricks out by the docks by the end of the month.

Advertisement