Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kung Fu panda Motherf***ers!

• 05-11-2009 3:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭

These are class

http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/introducing-the-pet-store/

I sat looking at the animations for a minute and thought "hmm....not much to them", then read what they did.

Lil KT laughs at people you kill in pvp and freezes critters. The panda bows to you when you bow to it, drinks too, and does kung fu moves. Looks pretty cool

They're nothing more than a gimmick per say, but half of the proceeds ARE going to charity, so it's a worthwhile gimmick in a way.

Plus I love Kung Fu Panda....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

I got them both, because let's face it, they're both damn cool. It was the "Make a wish Foundation" thing that pushed me over the edge though. Very happy to part with an old, used 20, even if only half goes to them.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

its only half of the price of the panda that goes to the charity (so five euros), but yeah, i got both too, the panda is fantastic,KT looks great as well but cant get him to attack any critters :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Splinter wrote: »
    its only half of the price of the panda that goes to the charity (so five euros),

Ah crap :(

I'll make it up to them though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

ill probably go and get them, Blizzard always are helpful to the make a wish foundation charity its good to see them doing stuff with them again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I took my home boy lil' K.T. (we're starting his Rap career next month) down to the sewers to take on his nemsis splinter, and his four teenage pre-mutated ninja turtles.

K.T. went in solo in a 5v5 fight, and he came out the victor!

(but they respawned...)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Really, only half? Wow... blizzard you are sooo kind. Why not the whole lot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,864 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

pets would be more interesting if they were a bit more interactive. i could see a market for that, being the case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Really, only half? Wow... blizzard you are sooo kind. Why not the whole lot?

cus they are greedy ****s?

or havent you learned that yet :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Half is a lot more than nothing. There will be huge numbers of subscribers buying these pets, and after reading this thread in some cases them both ^^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

ive got tk . im getting the panda. its only a matter of time.

yes ive no life and to much money

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

I don't know how to look at it, I think the main reason why they brought out the micro-transactions is that activision is hounding down their necks to get some more money with the whole China and wrath fiasco. The reason they are only putting half of the money from the panda(not mini KT) is so the ease of process moving blizzard into this micro-transaction mmorpg.

With instead of the entire games population giving out to them about spending real money for vanity items, they are only getting half of the population since the other half think its generous that they are donating really 1/4 of the money to charity.

I got 1/4 since only half of one of the pets is being donated and most people would buy the 2 pets at the same time.

Advertisement