Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving a Network

• 05-11-2009 9:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭

I've been over here for 3 years now and have been with Meteor since day1 on Bill Pay, my average bill is 120euro per month and i've never missed a payment.

My contract is due up in January, if i was to say i would like to cancel and was going to Vodafone do you think Meteor would offer me anything? I know i did this with Voda back in the UK and they gave me 6 months half price line rental and quite a few accessories.

Is it different over here??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

In this economy ........ IMO companies should do all they can to retain your business!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

There are unlimited calls and texts now on Meteor for €85 a month - something similar from O2 dor business.
    Doesn't include premium calls, directory enquiries etc ...

Advertisement